Why attend our career fair?
|4-7||Expected interviews per organization|
|2||Expected job offers by each organization|
|~4K||Jobs available with attending organizations on the job board|
14 Registered Exhibitors
Our events average over 50 exhibitors, and the list is not final until the day of the event. Check back regularly for additions.
Upcoming Job Fair Information
State Farm Stadium
1 Cardinals Drive
Glendale, AZ 85305
The Job Fair will take place on the East Main Concourse.
Enter the stadium by finding the Large "3" Sign and entering the glass doors. Please follow the RecruitMilitary signs to the event space on the main level.
- Complimentary parking is located in Lot E2.
- Coming from the 101, guests may either take Maryland Avenue or Cardinals Way.
- From there, travel down to 91st and turn at the light off of 6250.
- Enter the stadium at Gate 3.
Event Prep Resources
Before the Event
Event Success Tips
- Be Prepared: Charge your phone and practice your elevator pitch.
- Keep an Open Mind: You never know which company has the perfect job for you.
- Work the Room: Stop by every booth and share your QR code with every organization.
- Rule of 3: Get at least three company follow-ups.
- Apply as You Network: Apply to open positions while you network with recruiters.
- Smile: Be confident. You've got this!
Exactly as described. Great opportunities to meet with big company reps and talk about current opportunities and how to better your chances of landing a job.
Oklahoma City -- Army E-4
Frequently Asked Questions
A RecruitMilitary Job Fair is an event where job seekers with military experience can meet with recruiters from local and national companies. These events are free for U.S veterans, military spouses, transitioning military, and members of the Guard and Reserve.
RecruitMilitary's events are enhanced job fairs or career fairs with various types of exhibitors.
- Educational institutions
- Veterans' associations and service agencies
- Government agencies
Expect to build your network, make new professional contacts, and discover job leads. These job fairs are the perfect time to practice your elevator pitch and interact with representatives from all kinds of companies.
Build out your RecruitMilitary profile to be as complete as possible. This is the information employers can see to know if you are the right fit for their organization. Visit our resource page with Expanded Event FAQs.
For the most part, you will share your RecruitMilitary profile via QR code that is accessible in your RecruitMilitary account. As mentioned above, make sure to complete your RecruitMilitary profile by filling in all possible fields and uploading your resume. If you do not have a resume, our system can help you build one to share with exhibitors at the event.
Please note: many government agencies are required to collect paper resumes. We recommend bringing a couple of physical resumes, just in case!