Liberty Mutual Insurance Group
At Liberty Mutual, we're proud to support these military service members and veterans who protect our communities, as well as their families. And we recognize the unique abilities this highly regarded group of individuals brings to our organization. More than 400,000 service members enter the civilian workforce each year, and we celebrate all they have to offer with benefits and programs that help them build fulfilling careers. That's why we have been consistently named a top workplace for veterans and military personnel year over year. Our benefits range from 30 days of paid military leave for our Guard and Reserve members to our military specific Employee Resource Group, Valor, which has over 3,000 members and offers 1-to-1 mentorship, and more.
At Liberty Mutual, we believe progress happens when people feel secure. By providing protection for the unexpected and delivering it with care, we help people and businesses embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow.
In business since 1912, and headquartered in Boston, today we are the sixth largest global property and casualty insurer based on 2020 gross written premium. We also rank 78 on the Fortune 100 list of largest corporations in the US based on 2021 revenue. As of December 31, 2021, we had $48.2 billion in annual consolidated revenue.
We employ over 45,000 people in 29 countries and economies around the world. We offer a wide range of insurance products and services, including personal automobile, homeowners, specialty lines, reinsurance, commercial multiple-peril, workers compensation, commercial automobile, general liability, surety, and commercial property.
For more information, visit www.libertymutualinsurance.com.
- We believe progress happens when people feel secure.
- Our belief represents the driving convictions we have about people and the world.
- We exist to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow.
- Our purpose serves as the organizational North Star that defines and guides everything we do.
- We promise protection for the unexpected, delivered with care.
- Our promise describes what we do and how we do it differently.
Passion has its benefits. At Liberty Mutual, we value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better. And it is our privilege to offer you benefits that support your life and well-being.
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- DentalVisionDisability Insurance (both short- and long-term)
- Life Insurance (for you and your family)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP), including dependent care resources
- Retirement Benefit (pension) Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Other valuable benefits