UBS Financial Services, Inc.
At UBS Financial Services, we appreciate our veterans and are committed to providing opportunities in Financial Services. That‘s why we‘re interested in meeting talented individuals like you for our customized post-military programs!
Veterans Associate Program (VAP):
- 22-Week Internship in-person NYC/NJ starting January 2024 (Apply now through Sept 1, 2023)
- Provide tailored training, development, networking and mentoring opportunities for degreed transitioning veterans
- Divisionally aligned rotations across Global Wealth Management, the Investment Bank and Asset Management
- Key hiring areas: Global Wealth Management, Investment Banking, Asset Management
Enlisted Veterans Apprenticeship Program (EVAP):
- Provide tailored training and development for transitioning veterans pursuing their degree
- Full time apprenticeship across Wealth Advice Center and Group Functions
- Key hiring areas: Wealth Advice Center, Risk, Compliance, Wealth Management Operations, Investment Bank Operations and Corporate Functions opportunities.
Military Spouse Program
- Provide hybrid and remote full-time opportunities to the spouses of active-duty service members
- Tailored training and development for military spouses
- Opportunities across all business divisions
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we believe that you should never stop growing and learning because life never stops teaching. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact? Apply today!