PPG Industries, Inc.
A fortune 500 company named one of the “Worlds most Admired Companies” by Forbes magazine, PPG Industries provides added value to customers in construction, consumer products, industrial and transportation markets through innovative coating and specialty surface products. PPG Industries is a leader in its markets and is excited to introduce new career opportunities to our nations veterans!
Our continued emphasis on the development of breakthrough products and processes, investment in highly productive manufacturing facilities and profitable global expansion combine to provide customers with the best services and products of the highest quality. We are committed to providing a fulfilling workplace for our employees, creating an environment for continuous learning and embracing the ideas and diversity of others. Bring your unique military life experience to PPG!
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Comprehensive 401k Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development Program
- Sick Leave
What Happens After I Apply?
Once you click ‘Apply Now’ on a PPG Industries job posting, you will either be re-directed to fill out an application on PPG's career page or be given a confirmation of submission. If you get redirected, please complete the application on the career page and make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once PPG Industries reviews your resume and profile, a recruiter will reach out to provide you with more information and to schedule you for an interview.
How to Win an Interview
1. Review the job description for the specific position you are applying for.
2. Review the company website. Know their mission and values. What do they do? What are their products?
3. Prepare a few questions to ask on your interview.
4. Prepare to discuss your military or civilian background and how it relates to the position.
5. Check out the RecruitMilitary Resources tab for resume guidance, interview prep and more!