We aspire to be the leading client-centric global universal bank
We serve shareholders best by putting our clients first and by building a global network of balanced businesses underpinned by strong capital and liquidity.
We value our German roots and remain dedicated to our global presence.
We commit to a culture that aligns risks and rewards, attracts and develops talented individuals, fosters teamwork and partnership and is sensitive to the society in which we operate.
- We live by the highest standards of integrity in everything we say and do
- We will do what is right – not just what is allowed
- We communicate openly; we invite, provide and respect challenging views
- We drive value for shareholders by putting long-term success over short-term gain
- We encourage entrepreneurial spirit which responsibly balances risk and returns
- We pursue lasting performance by developing, nurturing and investing in the best talent and by managing based on merit
- We earn our clients’ trust by placing them at the core of our organization
- We deliver true value by understanding and serving our clients’ needs best
- We strive to pursue mutually beneficial client relationships in which the value created is shared fairly
- We foster innovation by valuing intellectual curiosity in our people
- We enable our clients’ success by constantly seeking suitable solutions to their problems
- We continuously improve our processes and platforms by embracing new and better ways of doing things
- We protect the firm’s resources by always thinking and acting like owners
- We live by the rules and hold ourselves accountable to deliver on our promises – no excuses
- We achieve operational excellence by striving to ‘get it right the first time’
- We build diverse teams to generate better ideas and reach more balanced decisions
- We put the common goals of the firm before ‘silo’ loyalty by trusting, respecting and working with each other
- We act as responsible partners with all our stakeholders and regulators, and in serving the wider interests of society