Sales Representative - Military Veterans
at Power Home Remodeling Group
Power Home Remodeling is a company founded on hard work, innovation, purpose, and positivity. We firmly believe that our sales representatives are happiest when achieving their greatest potential. That is why ninety percent of our sales leadership community began their careers in entry-level sales positions as we hire, train, and promote talented individuals with a drive to succeed. We are committed to empowering our sales professionals by fostering a diverse, inclusive, and military-friendly environment by giving all people equal opportunities to succeed. This philosophy has served us well in becoming FORTUNE Magazine’s #1 Workplace for Millennials, one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work, and making the Military Times’ Best for Vets list.
The Sales Role
Hiring Immediately - As a full-time sales representative, your role will be to develop relationships with pre-qualified prospective and existing customers. You are not responsible to generate your own leads because we have a very rigorous pre-qualification process that ensures we are putting our sales reps in the best possible position to succeed. We only ask you to learn our primary product lines, stay true to your training, and deliver a proven sales presentation.
- Delivery of interactive sales presentations on eco-friendly, green products and services to customers
- Participation in ongoing sales training and coaching camps on a weekly basis
- Team building and mentorship
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Keen sense of self-motivation, dignity, and resolve
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Naturally relational and articulate individual who thrives in human interaction
- Previous sales experience preferred
- BA/BS preferred
- Average first year income: $75,000 - $90,000
- State-of-the-art training and technology
- $3,000 signing bonus for veterans and veteran spouses
- Monthly opportunities for performance-based rewards, such as luxury vacations, high-end electronics, gift cards, and tickets to concerts and events
- Full medical, dental, life, and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
- Paid Parental Leave
- Free health screenings & rewards for participation in wellness programs
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- A comprehensive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power
- Access to the latest technology, such as laptops, smart phones, and tablets that will help you reach your sales goals faster and more efficiently
- A robust social program filled with events and activities, including a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please submit the accommodation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
MEANINGFUL CAREERS, SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITIES, REAL HUMAN IMPACT
POWER VETERANS INITIATIVE
Each day we set out to make the American Dream a reality – for customers enhancing their homes, and applicants looking to advance their careers. By relying on people of great character – those who embody our core values of integrity, grit, optimism, innovation, tenacity, and sense of purpose – we are able to deliver that Dream.
In this pursuit, we’ve found an ideal match in the men and women who proudly serve in our armed forces. Through the Power Veterans Initiative, we will ensure that veterans across the country have a place to fulfill these values when they return home.
START WITH COMMUNITY
When we leave service we can sometimes miss that “Got Your Six” mentality and the camaraderie that came with it. At Power we work hard to ensure everyone in our walls feels understood, supported and valued.
Veterans and military spouses are leaders at Power. They set records, start their own departments, and solve major business needs.
From day one to the rest of your Power career, we provide a diverse range of learning opportunites to fuel your journey in self mastery. Leadership Conferences, Diversity & Inclusion Summits, Power Academies, Military Expeditions, and Individual Mentorship are just a few ways Veterans and Military spouses reach new heights at Power.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Review our opportunites on the RecruitMilitary Job Board
- When you click apply, you will be re-directed to our careers page
- Please continue to apply and submit an application