Network Engineer Careers - Fast Promoting Roles! - Military Veterans
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. We look forward to learning more about your unique life experiences as a military veteran and we welcome you learn more about our opportunities and apply today!
Job Profile Summary
Network Engineering: Covers jobs responsible for direction and support for computer-based information and communication systems, including technical, programming and development, network communications, and systems analysis.
In this role, you will:
· Participate in the installation, support and maintenance of network infrastructure
· Provide technical support to end users regarding hardware and application issues
· Troubleshoot networks, systems and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational problems
· Integrate, maintain, and consolidate network services including but not limited to switches, routers, firewalls, wireless networks and network security
· Develop and follow best practices and operational procedures
· Maintain documentation and comply with service administrative procedures, including change management and ticket updates
· Utilize security and regulatory policies to design and implement foolproof secured network solutions
· Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
· Interact with internal customers
· Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
Required Qualifications, US:
· 2+ years of Network Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
At Wells Fargo, we’ve been proudly supporting military veterans and their families for more than 170 years.
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard, Reservists, and Military Spouses.
As a Wells Fargo employee, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Connection Employee Resource Group, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.