Systems Operation Engineer Careers - Military Veterans
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. We look forward to learning more about your unique life experiences as a military veteran and we welcome you learn more about our opportunities and apply today!
Job Profile Summary
Systems Operations: Covers jobs which provides system support for technical issues & initiatives related to large-scale applications, systems, databases and/or other technical products and services.
In this role, you will:
· Participate in complex technical issues and initiatives related to large scale applications, systems, databases, or other technical products and services
· Identify opportunity for process improvements within technical support strategies and plans
· Review and analyze technical queries to extract data, create standard databases, or perform limited programming to fine tune systems supporting low to medium risk technical deliverables
· Present recommendations for resolving complex technical queries
· Exercise some independent judgment to analyze performance trends and recommend process improvements while developing understanding of technical process controls or standards
· Work as an internal consultant regarding use of tools and processes
· Provide information related to supported system area to functional colleagues, internal partners and stakeholders, including internal customers
2+ years of Systems Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, US:
At Wells Fargo, we’ve been proudly supporting military veterans and their families for more than 170 years.
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard, Reservists, and Military Spouses.
As a Wells Fargo employee, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Connection Employee Resource Group, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.