Tampa Veterans Job FairThursday, July 13, 2023
Why attend our career fair?
|05||Average interviews conducted by each organization|
|05||Average offers extended by each organization|
|~39K||Jobs available with attending organizations|
49 Registered Exhibitors
Our events average over 50 exhibitors, and the list is not final until the day of the event. Check back regularly for additions.
Upcoming Job Fair Information
401 Channelside Drive
Tampa, FL 33602
The Job Fair will take place on the Promenade Level Concourse. Enter the stadium from the plaza and take the Grand staircase to Gate B. Those who require ADA accommodations should go to the Premium Assistance gate prior to the Grand staircase. Staff will be onsite to offer assistance.
The venue may require attendees be wanded and that their bags be searched prior to entrance to the stadium. Please allow extra time.
NOTE: This venue can be chilly. We recommend bringing a sweater/jacket.
Parking details will be provided as the event gets closer.
Event Prep Resources
Before the Event
- Complete your RecruitMilitary profile
- Upload your resume to your RecruitMilitary profile
- Research the exhibitors and open jobs
- Review the venue information
- Read the in-person event FAQ
- Share this opportunity with others
Event Success Tips
- Be Prepared: Charge your phone and practice your elevator pitch.
- Keep an Open Mind: You never know which company has the perfect job for you.
- Work the Room: Stop by every booth and share your QR code with every organization.
- Rule of 3: Get at least three company follow-ups.
- Apply as You Network: Apply to open positions while you network with recruiters.
- Smile: Be confident. You've got this!
It is a great opportunity and a lively experience. If you are unsure of what is out there, I highly encourage you to attend.
San Jose Career Fair -- Army E-5
Frequently Asked Questions
A RecruitMilitary Job Fair is an event where job seekers with military experience can meet with recruiters from local and national companies. These events are free for U.S veterans, military spouses, transitioning military, and members of the Guard and Reserve.
RecruitMilitary's events are enhanced job fairs or career fairs with various types of exhibitors.
- Educational institutions
- Veterans' associations and service agencies
- Government agencies
Expect to build your network, make new professional contacts, and discover job leads. These job fairs are the perfect time to practice your elevator pitch and interact with representatives from all kinds of companies.
Build out your RecruitMilitary profile to be as complete as possible. This is the information employers can see to know if you are the right fit for their organization. Visit our resource page with Expanded Event FAQs.
For the most part, you will share your RecruitMilitary profile via QR code that is accessible in your RecruitMilitary account. As mentioned above, make sure to complete your RecruitMilitary profile by filling in all possible fields and uploading your resume. If you do not have a resume, our system can help you build one to share with exhibitors at the event.
Please note: many government agencies are required to collect paper resumes. We recommend bringing a couple of physical resumes, just in case!