Why attend our career fair?
|05||Average interviews conducted by each organization|
|05||Average offers extended by each organization|
|~25K||Jobs available with attending organizations|
19 Registered Exhibitors
Our events average over 50 exhibitors, and the list is not final until the day of the event. Check back regularly for additions.
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Event Prep Resources
Event Success Tips
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Prepare your 30-second elevator pitch for entry into chatrooms.
- Make eye contact when meeting via video and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
The job fair was great. I got an interview and job offer from a company I wouldn’t have thought I would seek employment from but for the job fair.
Chicago -- Army E-4
Frequently Asked Questions
A RecruitMilitary Job Fair is an event where job seekers with military experience can meet with recruiters from local and national companies. These events are free for U.S veterans, military spouses, transitioning military, and members of the Guard and Reserve.
RecruitMilitary's events are enhanced job fairs or career fairs with various types of exhibitors.
- Educational institutions
- Veterans' associations and service agencies
- Government agencies
Expect to build your network, make new professional contacts, and discover job leads. These job fairs are the perfect time to practice your elevator pitch and interact with representatives from all kinds of companies.
Complete as much of your RecruitMilitary profile and Virtual Career Fair profile as possible. This is the information employers can see to know if you are the right fit for their organization. Visit our resource page with Expanded Event FAQs.
Yes, just like attending a physical career fair, it is important to be prepared before you begin. Register early and upload your resume to your Virtual Career Fair profile and your RecruitMilitary profile. Many organizations screen resumes ahead of time, and you could get an early invitation to visit a specific chat sessions or request to schedule a video interview.