The Chefs' Warehouse Inc
Bring your military training and life experience to the amazing team at Chefs’ Warehouse!
The Chefs' Warehouse is North America’s leading distributor of specialty, protein, and broadline offerings, providing the world’s greatest ingredients to North America’s best chefs for over three decades. From the most dish-dazzling center of the plate proteins to highly sophisticated and luxurious ingredients to integrate across any menu, The Chefs’ Warehouse provides our large base of more than 35,000 customers a world-class variety of products that are 2nd to none.
We are also proud to share that we are Great Place to Work®-Certified™, and live by our values of always being curious and creative, hungry for food and for results, entrepreneurial, flexible and supportive of our peers and our clients. We welcome the men and women of our armed services and their spouses to apply for our careers today. We look forward to learning about your journey and welcome you to take the next leap with a great team!
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plans – 401k
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Maternity Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
What Happens After I Apply?
Once you click ‘Apply Now’ on a Chefs’ Warehouse job posting, you will either be re-directed to fill out an application on their career page or be given a confirmation of submission. If you get redirected, please complete the application on the career page and make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once the Chefs’ Warehouse team reviews your resume and profile, a recruiter will reach out to provide you with more information and to schedule you for an interview.
How to Win An Interview
1. Review the job description for the specific position you are applying for.
2. Review the company website. Know their mission and values. What do they do? What are their products?
3. Prepare a few questions to ask on your interview.
4. Prepare to discuss your military or civilian background and how it relates to the position.
5. Check out the RecruitMilitary Resources tab for resume guidance, interview prep and more!