At Spectrum, we take pride in being named one of Forbes’ Best Employers for Veterans. Almost one in ten employees at Spectrum have a relationship with the U.S. Military in a wide variety of careers across our 41-state footprint. Our connection to transitioning service members, veterans, guard, and reservists, as well as members of the military spouse community, is strong.
We do this through a broad range of efforts to recruit, train, and retain veterans and military spouses including:
· Nationally Certified Broadband Field Technician Apprenticeship Program: This post-hire opportunity allows eligible Veterans to receive GI Bill Benefits in addition to their Compensation and Benefits.
· Partnerships with the following: Military bases and veterans' organizations, Hiring our Heroes, Centurion Military Alliance, Wounded Warrior Project, Paralyzed Veterans of America and Military Spouse Employment Partnership.
· Veteran-focused Business Resource Group: This group assembles veteran employees who have shared characteristics and life experiences with a focus on professional development and recruiting talent.
· Plus, we have a dedicated Military Talent Attraction Team.
We aim to foster an inclusive culture and workplace where each and every person is empowered to bring their best ideas, helping us better serve our customers and make an impact in our communities. No matter your background, identity or beliefs, we welcome you to explore a career with us.
Some of our top career opportunities include:
· Human Resources
· Project Management
· Network Engineering
· Physical Security
· Customer Service/Contact Center
· Field Technician
· Summer Intern (Active Students, Rising Jr. or above)
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. We hope that you will consider all that Spectrum has to offer. To learn more about some of the ways that we invest in our employees, visit our compensation and benefits page: jobs.spectrum.com/total-rewards
You can also visit our dedicated Military Careers Page today to find support and resources that are specific to the military community and a list of our current openings at Spectrum: jobs.spectrum.com/military-recruiting
Spectrum, owned by Charter Communications, Inc., is a leading broadband connectivity company and cable operator serving more than 32 million customers in 41 states through its Spectrum brand. Over an advanced communications network, the company offers a full range of state-of-the-art residential and business services including Spectrum Internet®, TV, Mobile and Voice.