A global leader in the science of flexible packaging and barrier technology, Plastipak has instituted packaging enhancements that continue to set industry standards. Our manufacturing competencies span the full gamut of customer requirements, affording consumers the latest in packaging design, labeling, filling and delivery. Direct links into our supply chain allow customers quick access to information supporting material planning, quality assurance and inventory control.
Named one of America's Best Mid-Sized Employers by Forbes in 2021, Plastipak offers many great benefits, including:
- MEDICAL, DENTAL AND VISION INSURANCE
- PAID TIME OFF (PTO) AND COMPANY HOLIDAYS
- PART TIME AND FULL TIME OPPORTUNITIES
- 401(K) AND PROFIT SHARING PLAN WITH COMPANY MATCH
- TUITION ASSISTANCE
- COMPANY PAID LIFE INSURANCE AND DISABILITY
- DEPENDENT CARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT
- PET INSURANCE
- TECHNICAL SKILLS TRAINING
- LEADERSHIP TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
- REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM
What Happens After I Apply?
Once you click ‘Apply Now’ on a Plastipak job posting, you will either be re-directed to fill out an application on Plastipak's career page or be given a confirmation of submission. If you get redirected, please complete the application on the career page and make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once Plastipak reviews your resume and profile, a recruiter will reach out to provide you with more information and to schedule you for an interview.
How to Win An Interview
1. Review the job description for the specific position you are applying for.
2. Review the company website. Know their mission and values. What do they do? What are their products?
3. Prepare a few questions to ask on your interview.
4. Prepare to discuss your military or civilian background and how it relates to the position.
5. Check out the RecruitMilitary Resources tab for resume guidance, interview prep and more!