KeHE Distributors LLC
At KeHE, we’re all about goodness. Our mission to serve & feed America is fueled by an obsession with natural & organic, specialty, and fresh products. With more than 7,900 employee-owners & a 19-distribution center network across North America, KeHE is one of the largest & most respected pure-play grocery & natural distributors in the nation. We’re also passionate about employing our veterans and bringing your unique life experiences to our team. We welcome all of our nation's finest to apply for our roles today as we have dedicated veteran hiring initiatives, and we look forward to speaking with you!
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Buy-Up Options for life and disability insurance
- Employee Stock and Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
What Happens After I Apply?
Once you click ‘Apply Now’ on an KeHe job posting, you will either be re-directed to fill out an application on KeHE's career page or be given a confirmation of submission. If you get redirected, please complete the application on the career page and make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once the KeHe team reviews your resume and profile, a recruiter will reach out to provide you with more information and to schedule you for an interview.
How to Win An Interview
1. Review the job description for the specific position you are applying for.
2. Review the company website. Know their mission and values. What do they do? What are their products?
3. Prepare a few questions to ask on your interview.
4. Prepare to discuss your military or civilian background and how it relates to the position.
5. Check out the RecruitMilitary Resources tab for resume guidance, interview prep and more!