Senior Collection Manager - Military Veterans
at Huntington Ingalls Industries
Requisition Number: 14952
Required Travel: 0 - 10%
Employment Type: Full Time/Salaried/Exempt
Hours Per Week: 40.00
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
Level of Experience: Senior
Cyber, Electronic Warfare and Space (CEWS) a division of HII provides full-spectrum cyber, EW and space capabilities that address today's rapidly changing, multi-domain global security threats, and anticipate emerging threats. We are diverse organization offering competitive and challenging opportunities to highly motivated individuals. As a company, we provide:
On-demand professional development
Engagement, diversity, and inclusion
Our cyber professionals are defining the future of cybersecurity, providing the most effective prevention, detection, and responses to the broad spectrum and constant evolution of threat actors. Our experts provide actionable, timely intelligence that protects our nation from adversaries' intent on disrupting our freedoms and harming our nation. Together, we are an integral part of an important mission -- we go to work every day with the knowledge and pride that our accomplishments make a difference.
Cyber, Electronic Warfare and Space (CEWS) is looking to hire a Senior Collection Manager to support national security missions in the Fort Meade area.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Identifies appropriate access points, methods, and/or plans necessary to collect data to support specific collection requirements
- Develop, plan, and coordinate the deployment of collection systems
- Validate, coordinate, issue, adjust, and terminate collection tasking for national security missions
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- 12 years of relevant experience in areas directly related to national security missions in one or more of the following areas: analytic reporting, investigative analysis, threat analysis, risk analysis, intelligence, or traffic analysis.
- Higher level education will reduce the years of experience requirement.
- TS/SCI Clearance w/ Poly
This opportunity resides with Cyber & Electronic Warfare, a business group within HII's Mission Technologies division. HII works within our nation's intelligence and cyber operations communities to defend our interests in cyberspace. Our deep expertise in network architecture, software and hardware development, cybersecurity and the electromagnetic environment uniquely enables us to support sensitive missions for federal agency partners.
HII is a global engineering and defense technologies provider. With a 135-year history of trusted partnerships in advancing U.S. national security, HII delivers critical capabilities ranging from the most powerful and survivable naval ships ever built, to unmanned systems, ISR and AI/ML analytics. HII leads the industry in mission-driven solutions that support and enable a networked, all-domain force. Headquartered in Virginia, HII's skilled workforce is 44,000 strong. For more information, please visit: hii.com .
HII is committed to cultivating an inclusive company culture to promote collaboration and enhance creativity by hiring a diverse work force. HII is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.
Fort Meade, MD
Huntington Ingalls Industries is America’s largest military shipbuilding company and a provider of professional services to partners in government and industry. For more than a century, HII’s Newport News and Ingalls shipbuilding divisions in Virginia and Mississippi have built more ships in more ship classes than any other U.S. naval shipbuilder. HII’s Technical Solutions division provides mission-critical national security solutions to government and commercial customers worldwide. Headquartered in Newport News, Virginia, HII employs about 44,000 people operating both domestically and internationally.
- Builder of the most complex ships in the world for 135 years at Newport News, and 82 years at Ingalls.
- Sole builder of U.S. Navy aircraft carriers, the world’s largest warships, and one of two builders constructing nuclear-powered submarines.
- Exclusive provider of refueling services for nuclear-powered aircraft carriers, at the forefront of new ship technologies, specialized manufacturing capabilities and nuclear facility management.
- Largest industrial employer in Virginia and Mississippi, and an employer in Louisiana and Alabama.
- Largest supplier of U.S. Navy surface combatants—has built more than 70 percent of Navy fleet of warships.
- Builder-of-record for Aegis DDG 51 class of guided missile destroyers.
- Builder of record for the LHA 6 class large-deck amphibious ships and the sole builder of the Navy’s newest fleet of the San Antonio (LPD 17) class amphibious assault ships.
- Builder-of-record for the flagship of the U.S. Coast Guard – the National Security Cutter.
- Provider of mission critical and practical solutions to a wide variety of government and commercial customers worldwide through Technical Solutions.
- Provider of advanced unmanned maritime solutions for defense, marine research and commercial applications
- Next-generation enterprise IT and C51SR
- Management and operations of Department of Energy nuclear sites
- Fleet sustainment
- Employs more than 6,800 engineers and designers.