Cybersecurity Engineer - Military Veterans
at Parsons Corporation
Req #: R139838
- US - CO, Boulder
In a world of possibilities, pursue one with endless opportunities. Imagine Next!When it comes to what you want in your career, if you can imagine it, you can do it at Parsons. Imagine a career working with intelligent, diverse people sharing a common quest. Imagine a workplace where you can be yourself. Where you can thrive. Where you can find your next, right now. We’ve got what you’re looking for.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Design and implement the cybersecurity of the MEO Track Custody Space Operations Center.
- Work with host facility to inherit applicable controls (e.g. Personnel Security, Physical and Environmental Protection, and Media Protection).
- Follow all Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes, including development and management of RMF artifacts, to obtain Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Identify and mitigate cybersecurity risks before they become issues.
What Required Skills You'll Bring:
- Bachelor degree and 8+ year of experience
- CompTIA Security +
- Demonstrated cybersecurity skills
- Demonstrated RMF skills, using commonly available DoD tools
- Demonstrated skills in achieving successful ATOs
- Ability to work well with the customer, subcontractors, and associate contractors
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD SECRET Clearance, which requires US citizenship
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools, to include Project
- 1 year as a Cybersecurity Engineer on programs of similar scope/size
What Desired Skills You'll Bring:
- SECRET clearance with ability to obtain an SCI clearance
- Speaking skills necessary to brief customers and other contractors
- Experience with Cybersecurity best practices and Threat-based Cybersecurity frameworks
- Experience providing system security engineering guidance for DoD customers
- Familiar with system authorization process and necessary security artifacts
- Working knowledge of Overhead Persistent InfraRed systems and architecture
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneThis position is part of our Federal Solutions team.Our Federal Solutions segment delivers resources to our US government customers that ensure the success of missions around the globe. Our diverse, intelligent employees drive the state of the art as they provide services and solutions in the areas of defense, security, intelligence, infrastructure, and environmental. We promote a culture of excellence and close-knit teams that take pride in delivering, protecting, and sustaining our nation's most critical assets, from Earth to cyberspace. Throughout the company, our people are anticipating what’s next to deliver the solutions our customers need now.
Salary Range:$92,200.00 - $161,400.00We value our employees and want our employees to take care of their overall wellbeing, which is why we offer best-in-class benefits such as medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), life insurance, flexible work schedules, and holidays to fit your busy lifestyle!
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by customer requirements and some cases federal, state, provincial or local mandates.Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in the workplace. Diversity is ingrained in who we are, how we do business, and is one of our company’s core values. Parsons equally employs representation at all job levels for minority, female, disabled, protected veteran and LGBTQ+.We truly invest and care about our employee’s wellbeing and provide endless growth opportunities as the sky is the limit, so aim for the stars! Imagine next and join the Parsons quest—APPLY TODAY!
Founded in 1944, Parsons, an engineering, construction, technical, and management services firm with revenues of $2.7 billion in 2011, is 100% owned by the Employee Stock Ownership Trust. We conquer the toughest logistical challenges and deliver design/design-build, program/construction management, and other professional services packaged in innovative alternative delivery methods to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide. Parsons is a leader in many diversified markets with a focus on transportation, environmental/infrastructure, and defense/security.