Lithography Engineer - Military Veterans
at Applied Materials
This position is in our Engineered Optics group.
Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in Immersion and EUV Lithography. Utilizebest practice and knowledge to solve complex Lithography problems and takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Work independently withminimal guidance and acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Develop new immersion and EUV lithography process for optical device applications.
- Work together with optical design team to generate lithography rules, OPC data collection for new test mask design and tape out. Using commercial available software programs for lithography simulation process window analysis.
- Work with tool support team to trouble shoot litho cell tools problem, perform Root Cause Analysis and resolve problem with tool support team and tool vendors.
- Within safety guidelines, generate internal and external documentation for lithography process release , presentations and technical reports Interact with different organization to support internal and external programs with limited supervision
- Identify, select and work with vendors and suppliers with limited supervision; Implement new technology, products and analytical instrumentation
- Participate in mask design/tapeout/litho qualification in logic or foundry fab
- Knowledge on CDSEM metrology and interpretation of CD data to improve lithography process window and CDU improvement.
- Good understanding in lithography technology such as OPC, Design rules, overlay and alignment strategy.
Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
Years of Experience:
7 - 10 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
U.S. Salary Range:
$140,000.00 - $192,500.00
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on a number of factors including location and level and will vary depending on confirmed job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Santa Clara, CA
A global leader in the nanomanufacturing technology solutions for the electronics industry, Applied Materials is built on the strength of talented people. We offer a wide variety of job opportunities for experienced professionals and recent college students/graduates that will capitalize on your current skills while broadening your experience and engaging you in a dynamic, fast-changing industry.
Here, you will work in community to achieve a common goal and encounter exciting new challenges every day. Our company is continually evolving: implementing innovations to make semiconductors more portable, powerful, and affordable than ever before.
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Paternity Leave
- Custom Work Station
- Disability Insurance
- Gym/ Wellness Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Maternity Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
- On Site Gym/ Fitness Classes, Clinic (Site Dependent)
What Happens After I Apply?
Once you click ‘Apply Now’ on an Applied Materials job posting, you will either be re-directed to fill out an application on Applied Materials' career page or be given a confirmation of submission. If you get redirected, please complete the application on the career page and make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once Applied Materials reviews your resume and profile, a recruiter will reach out to provide you with more information and to schedule you for an interview.
How to Win An Interview
1. Review the job description for the specific position you are applying for.
2. Review the company website. Know their mission and values. What do they do? What are their products?
3. Prepare a few questions to ask on your interview.
4. Prepare to discuss your military or civilian background and how it relates to the position.
5. Check out the RecruitMilitary Resources tab for resume guidance, interview prep and more!