Attendant Outside Services - Military Veterans
We are Invited.
At Invited Clubs, work feels like play as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where you belong.
Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you to join us.
Invited. Where You Belong.
The Outside Services Assistant is responsible for providing the highest level of professionalism and customer service for our Members/Guests by conducting the Golf Operations outside services efficiently.
- Assist golfers by loading bags, cleaning clubs, and preparing golfers for play ensuring all their needs are met and questions answered. Assist by giving suggestions on proper golf course etiquette.
- Assist golfers after their rounds by cleaning clubs, delivering them to their cars as needed and checking in the golf carts.
- Be knowledgeable about events at the Club, course conditions and any information that will be helpful to the Member/Guest, allowing them to enjoy the Club amenities and activities.
- Assist and coordinate services with other golf operations staff such as range attendants, cart attendants, marshals/starters, etc. to ensure seamless and efficient service to Members/Guests takes place.
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally, helping them with changes and last-minute requests as needed.
- Customer service experience. Basic Golf Knowledge and Etiquette.
- You can be trusted to maintain the confidentiality of all proprietary Company information and sensitive employee matters, except as expressly authorized by the Company.
- You are comfortable working in both indoor and outdoor environments with frequent exposure to extreme hot or cold temperatures and humidity
- A high school diploma, or equivalent
Have more questions? Check out our Invited Jobs website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks: LinkedIn Instagram Twitter Facebook
Invited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / Invited participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary.
Since its founding in 1957, Dallas-based ClubCorp has operated with the central purpose of Building Relationships and Enriching Lives®. ClubCorp is a leading owner-operator of private golf and country clubs and private business clubs in North America. ClubCorp owns or operates a portfolio of over 200 golf and country clubs, business clubs, sports clubs, and alumni clubs in 28 states, the District of Columbia and two foreign countries that serve over 430,000 members, with approximately 20,000 peak-season employees. ClubCorp properties include: Firestone Country Club (Akron, Ohio); Mission Hills Country Club (Rancho Mirage, California); The Woodlands Country Club (The Woodlands, Texas); Capital Club Beijing; and The Metropolitan (Chicago, Illinois).