Commercial Sales Manager - Military Veterans
at Rollins, Inc.
Western Pest Services is a premier provider of pest control solutions. Western Pest Services protects more than just homes and business in our area. The homeowners know us as the local brand to get the job done and businesses know us as the local brand that will protect their brand. Getting the job done with great services is what we are all about. Internally, we work to keep our work family safe, to provide them with the tools to help them grown, and to keep it fun. Established in 1928, we have a legacy of excellence and the stability of an industry leader.
We are currently seeking a Commercial Sales Manager located out of our Philadelpha Region.
Western Pest Services is looking for an energetic sales leader to develop a dynamic commercial/B2B sales region in the Philadelphia area. If you’re a positive professional who enjoys making personal connections with your customers, independence, having fun, and keeping businesses in our area safe and healthy, then this Region Sales Manager job is for you. With a competitive compensation package, a comprehensive benefits package, company vehicle and smartphone, and more, the reasons why your next career should be in pest control go on and on. It’s about more than just pest control, though. We are in the business of public health and safety, and you can be proud to be a part of that.
As a Sales Manager with Western Pest Services, after you complete our industry-leading training, you will use that knowledge to lead a team of salespeople to achieve their sales goals. You will also perform inspections, present proposals, and help close sales. The Commercial Sales Manager will be responsible for attracting, developing, and retaining talented employees. You will also create sales opportunities to drive new sales revenue resources, while providing ongoing training and development to the sales team. If you possess the ability to analyze business trends, identify sales opportunities, and provide direction for growth, then you should apply today.
- Competitive Compensation: Base Salary & Bonus
- Comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, stock purchase, tuition reimbursement, and more!
- Paid Time Off (Holiday/Vacation/Sick)
- Company Vehicle & Gas Card
- Paid Training/Industry Orientation
- Smartphone, Equipment, etc.
- Opportunities for Growth, Development, and Advancement
- 5-7 Years of Sales Management Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Able to Lead a Team of Salespeople
- Knowledge of CRM, Power Point, Excel and Other Sales Programs
- Driver’s License
- Team Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Customer Service
- Team Player
- Live Within 25 miles of Philadelphia Area
Physical Demands / Working Environment:
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Base salary will at minimum be $100,000 plus bonuses.
Want to learn more about working here at Western? Click Here!
Western Pest Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Rollins, Inc. is a premier North American consumer and commercial services company. Through its famous brands like Orkin, LLC., HomeTeam Pest Defense, Western Pest Services, Orkin Canada, The Industrial Fumigant Company, Waltham Services LLC., Crane Pest Control and TruTech LLC., the company provides essential pest control services and protection against termite damage, rodents and insects to more than 2 million customers in the United States, Canada, Central America, South America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Asia, the Mediterranean, Europe, Africa and Mexico from more than 500 locations.
Through formalized training, proven policy and procedures, and sound ethical practices, The Company's employees have been able to grow the business over more than a century from a one-man operation to what the Company is today. Our culture is evident and reinforced in many respects, one of which includes an anonymous hotline dedicated to solicit employees' concerns when they feel that our values are being threatened. Additionally, the Company has had a business ethic confirmation policy for several years requiring formal management acknowledgement of adherence to our procedures and value system.
We are proud of our culture and values and feel that they are the foundation that helps sustain our Company.
As the Company moves forward in the 21st Century, we are constantly challenged to make innovations to improve our sales and service programs through new technologies and processes. We view these as opportunities to increase shareholder value by building recurring revenue and realizing cost efficiencies where appropriate. As a company, we remain committed to providing our customers with the most extraordinary pest and termite control service available today.
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Paternity Leave
- Custom Work Station
- Disability Insurance
- Gym/ Wellness Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Maternity Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
- On Site Gym/ Fitness Classes, Clinic (Site Dependent)
What Happens After I Apply?
Once you click ‘Apply Now’ on a job posting, you will either be re-directed to fill out an application on the associated careers page or be given a confirmation of submission. If you get redirected, please complete the application on the career page and make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once they have reviewed your resume and profile, a recruiter will reach out to provide you with more information and to schedule you for an interview.
How to Win An Interview
1. Review the job description for the specific position you are applying for.
2. Review the company website. Know their mission and values. What do they do? What are their products?
3. Prepare a few questions to ask on your interview.
4. Prepare to discuss your military or civilian background and how it relates to the position.
5. Check out the RecruitMilitary Resources tab for resume guidance, interview prep and more!