Pool Monitor - Military Veterans
We are Invited.
At Invited Clubs, work feels like play as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where you belong.
Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you to join us.
Invited. Where You Belong.
Our Pool Attendants are passionate about excellence and deliver exceptional service to members and guests. They frequently participate in overseeing swimming and water activities.
- Create custom Member and guest experiences by delivering exceptional hospitality.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and organization in the pool area and other workstations.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the a la carte menu, including daily features and specials, and knowledge of all various liquors, beer, and wines available at the Club.
- Comply with all safety and health department procedures and state and federal liquor laws. Maintain Company Safety and Sanitation Standards.
- Practice good service recovery by rectifying any complaints as soon as possible.
- One year of food service-related position preferred.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced or high-pressure environment.
- Effective conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Food Handler and Alcohol Certifications as required by State and City.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Have more questions? Check out our Invited Jobs website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks: LinkedIn Instagram Twitter Facebook
Invited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / Invited participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary.
Coto De Caza, CA
Since its founding in 1957, Dallas-based ClubCorp has operated with the central purpose of Building Relationships and Enriching Lives®. ClubCorp is a leading owner-operator of private golf and country clubs and private business clubs in North America. ClubCorp owns or operates a portfolio of over 200 golf and country clubs, business clubs, sports clubs, and alumni clubs in 28 states, the District of Columbia and two foreign countries that serve over 430,000 members, with approximately 20,000 peak-season employees. ClubCorp properties include: Firestone Country Club (Akron, Ohio); Mission Hills Country Club (Rancho Mirage, California); The Woodlands Country Club (The Woodlands, Texas); Capital Club Beijing; and The Metropolitan (Chicago, Illinois).