Starter Golf (Part-Time) - Military Veterans
We are Invited.
At Invited Clubs, work feels like play as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where you belong.
Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you to join us.
Invited. Where You Belong.
Primary role is to ensure an orderly flow of play onto the golf course while enforcing all club rules and providing assistance to Members and Guests in order to keep play at an even flow. Responsible for providing the highest level of professionalism and customer service for our Members and Guests on the course.Day-to-Day
- Ensure the flow of play on the golf course is maintained in an orderly fashion and in accordance with tee times and club regulations.
- Assist Members and Guests in finding an appropriate game.
- Assist Members and Guests whenever possible by providing suggestions on proper golf etiquette.
- Responsible for enforcing all club rules as they pertain to the golf course.
- Maintain a polite manner whenever a Member or Guest is approached with a violation.
- Assist Members, whenever possible, by looking for lost balls, and providing rides, if desired.
- Repair ball marks whenever possible, fill divots with topsoil and pick up loose articles on the golf course.
- Assist and coordinate services with other golf operations staff (i.e., Outside Services, Range Attendants, Cart Attendants, etc.) to ensure seamless and efficient services for all Members and Guests.
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Customer service experience and Basic Golf Knowledge.
- You can be trusted to maintain confidentiality of all proprietary Company information and sensitive employee matters, except as expressly authorized by the Company.
- You always perform at the highest level of ethical work standards.
- You are comfortable working in both indoor and outdoor environments with frequent exposure to extreme hot or cold temperatures and humidity.
Have more questions? Check out our Invited Jobs website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks: LinkedIn Instagram Twitter Facebook
Invited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / Invited participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary.
Since its founding in 1957, Dallas-based ClubCorp has operated with the central purpose of Building Relationships and Enriching Lives®. ClubCorp is a leading owner-operator of private golf and country clubs and private business clubs in North America. ClubCorp owns or operates a portfolio of over 200 golf and country clubs, business clubs, sports clubs, and alumni clubs in 28 states, the District of Columbia and two foreign countries that serve over 430,000 members, with approximately 20,000 peak-season employees. ClubCorp properties include: Firestone Country Club (Akron, Ohio); Mission Hills Country Club (Rancho Mirage, California); The Woodlands Country Club (The Woodlands, Texas); Capital Club Beijing; and The Metropolitan (Chicago, Illinois).