Senior Auditor - Military Veterans
at Penske Truck Leasing
Senior Auditor (Job Number: 2305144 )
A Senior Auditor plays an important role in Penske Truck Leasing’s corporate governance, internal control structure, risk management analysis, and financial reporting process. The Senior Auditor plans, designs, and conducts Penske Truck Leasing and Penske Logistics audits and reviews to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls. The individual leads audit staff in performing a mix of operational and financial audits, management reviews, SOX & SSAE-18 work, and special projects.
Work location: 2675 Morgantown Rd., Reading PA 19607
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday (Partial Remote)
* Leads audits and applies knowledge of accounting principles and audit standards to audit initiatives.
* Lead staff auditor assignments and coordinate audit processes.
* Conducts and supports year-end financial statement analysis and external auditor efforts.
* Performs internal reviews for Sarbanes-Oxley, SSAE-18, and fraud investigations.
* Uses diplomatic communications skills and transfers subject matter knowledge to others throughout the organization.
* Ensures audit plan execution and leads evaluation of audit findings, and report preparation.
* Oversees job administration of project setup, report writing, engagement documentation, periodic status reporting, etc.
* Performs individual job requirements using technology tolls and resources (i.e. IDEA, AS400, Query, Access DB, Support Central, and Savvion).
* Develops assigned staff professionally to assist or serve as the “in-charge” for multiple and/or complex reviews.
* Leads and/or participates in other projects as assigned by management.
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management, or IT required.
* Four plus years of financial auditing experience required.
* MBA, CPA, CIA, CISA or CFE preferred.
* Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills required.
* Working knowledge of Accounting Principle theory (GAAP) required.
* Proficiency in the use of Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint required.
* Microsoft Access experience a plus.
* Works well in a team setting and independently.
* Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
* Bi-lingual Spanish is preferred.
* Effective and efficient organization and time management skills; ability to multi-task.
* Strong desire to learn and grow with the Company.
* Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job.
* Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
Work Locations :
100 Gundy Drive
100 Gundy Drive
Reading, PA 19607
Primary Location : United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job : Finance/Accounting
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PTL.Senior Auditor
Req ID: 2305144
Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing is a Penske Transportation Solutions company headquarterd in Reading, Pennsylvania. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske Truck Leasing operates 417,000+ vehicles and serves customers from more than 1,300 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.pensketruckleasing.com to learn more.
Penske is great place to launch or continue your career. We are a dynamic growth company with a 50-plus year history of success that is built upon a foundation of taking great care of our customers, a dedication to excellence in all we do every day and tapping innovative ideas from our associates to drive success for our customers and our own businesses.
Penske offers a wide variety of transportation products and services ranging from full-service truck leasing and fleet maintenance, truck rental, used truck sales, and global supply chain and logistics solutions. Visit www.gopenske.com for more details.
Our company makes headlines regularly around the globe. Keep up with the latest news and information from Penske by visiting our newsroom.
Here, we support our country’s servicemen and women by offering a military discount on truck rentals at more than 2,400 convenient locations. But, it doesn’t stop there. We realize America’s veterans possess the unique skills and strong work ethic that lead to success. That’s why we make it our mission to hire thousands of veterans for the amazing career opportunities we offer. Consider a career with us. We’re always looking for veterans, like you, to join our team in a variety of roles, including as diesel technicians where you’ll use today’s cutting-edge technologies to take care of our customers – from individual consumers to some of the world’s leading companies. That’s not all. You could also join our team as a professional truck driver, fleet maintenance supervisor, operations management, as well as in logistics and supply chain operations. We’re proud of our commitment to hiring veterans and active Guard and Reserve personnel and have received numerous awards for our support.