Dishwasher - Military Veterans
We are Invited.
At Invited Clubs, work feels like play as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where you belong.
Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you to join us.
Invited. Where You Belong.
The Dishwasher is responsible for duties such as dishes, cleanliness of the kitchen, food preparation, organization, sanitation, and production of food items, as well as closing and storage for individual workstations as needed.
- Responsible for set-up of daily prep and organization of the daily workstation.
- Responsible for the opening, set-up and operation of the dishwashing machine, the sink pot scrub station and all ware washing set-up.
- Responsible for the disposal of all food waste, trash receptacles and breakdown of boxes and larger containers to be placed in dumpsters.
- Must sweep and mop all kitchen area floors as directed.
- Preparation and storage of all food items necessary to operate the kitchen in adherence to the company's quality standards.
- Assist in receiving and procurement of all goods purchased by the kitchen in accordance with safety and sanitation procedures.
- Communicate with Chef(s) when special products (ie. chemicals) are needed, or there are problems with equipment and tools.
- Assist fellow Employees, Members and guests to ensure delivery of the Three Steps of Service. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a Member of the team.
- Previous experience in stewarding or kitchen prep is favorable.
- High school diploma preferred
Have more questions? Check out our Invited Jobs website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks: LinkedIn Instagram Twitter Facebook
Invited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / Invited participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary.
Since its founding in 1957, Dallas-based ClubCorp has operated with the central purpose of Building Relationships and Enriching Lives®. ClubCorp is a leading owner-operator of private golf and country clubs and private business clubs in North America. ClubCorp owns or operates a portfolio of over 200 golf and country clubs, business clubs, sports clubs, and alumni clubs in 28 states, the District of Columbia and two foreign countries that serve over 430,000 members, with approximately 20,000 peak-season employees. ClubCorp properties include: Firestone Country Club (Akron, Ohio); Mission Hills Country Club (Rancho Mirage, California); The Woodlands Country Club (The Woodlands, Texas); Capital Club Beijing; and The Metropolitan (Chicago, Illinois).