Inside Sales Representative (112) - Military Veterans
at ABC Supply
ABC Supply is the nation's largest wholesale distributor of exterior and interior building products. At ABC Supply, Inside Sales Associates provide unparalleled service as they help customers purchase the products they need to complete roofing, building, and remodeling projects. If you are committed to providing world-class service, have a passion for sales, and want to be part of a winning team, apply today!
ABC Supply is proud to be an employee-first company. In fact, we have won the Gallup Great Workplace Award every year since its inception in 2007, and Glassdoor has named us one of the best places to work in the country. Be part of a company that recognizes your talents, rewards your efforts, and helps you reach your full potential. At ABC Supply, we have YOUR future covered.
Specific duties may include:
- Determining customers' needs and recommending appropriate products and solutions
- Following a product/supply checklist for each customer's job and up-selling additional products and supplies
- Answering telephones and entering sales orders
- Accepting payment and applying it to the appropriate customer account
- Coordinating customer pick ups with the warehouse
- Following up on deliveries to ensure materials arrived on time with all items accounted for
- Reordering products to keep the store and warehouse shelves well stocked
- Addressing and resolving service concerns, should they arise
Specific qualifications include:
- 1-2 years' experience in roofing, siding, and windows is preferred (roofing supply sales or site work with a crew)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Basic computer skills
- Positive attitude and team player
- Detail and service-oriented
Benefits may include:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage - eligible after 60 days, low out of pocket
- 401(k) with generous company match - eligible after 60 days, immediately vested
- Employer paid short term and long term disability
- Employer paid life insurance
- Flex spending
- Paid time off
- Paid sick days
- Paid holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace
ABC Supply is recognized as one of the greatest workplaces worldwide. In fact, we are one of only three companies to receive the Gallup Great Workplace Award every year since its inception in 2007, and Glassdoor has named us one of the best places to work in the country. ABC has a strong culture which is built upon seven core values: Respect. Opportunity. Work Hard - Have Fun. Entrepreneurial Spirit. Give Back. American Pride. Our most valued investment is our people, and we are committed to providing them the opportunity to do what they love every day.
ABC Supply offers various career choices within each branch location. Opportunities range from delivery drivers and warehouse roles, to sales professionals and management positions. Because we focus on teamwork, training, internal promotion, and associate engagement, you are able to realize your career goals and define your future. Be part of a company that recognizes your talents, rewards your efforts and helps you reach your full potential. At ABC Supply, we have your future covered.
WE VALUE THE VETERAN EXPERIENCE
We understand how difficult it can be to find a job you love after time served in the military. At ABC Supply, we’re committed to helping veterans transition into positions that use their military experience and set them up for fulfilling, lifelong careers with a team that has their back.
OUR VETERAN HIRING PLEDGE
Each year, we strengthen our workforce with hundreds of military veteran hires. Our partnership with RecruitMilitary marks a shared commitment to hiring U.S. military veterans, and our work with RecruitMilitary brings that pledge to life. We encourage veteran career seekers to connect with us at RecruitMilitary job fairs across the nation to discuss what ABC Supply can do for you.
FINDING THE RIGHT FIT
From Management roles to driving positions, we offer a variety of opportunities for veterans to leverage skills earned in the military. Depending on your driving experience, we may even be able to help fast-track your commercial driver's license and expedite your new career. Check out our open positions to the right for more information and to apply!
Once you click ‘Apply Now’ on an ABC Supply job posting, you will be re-directed to fill out an application on ABC Supply’s career page. In order to be considered for next steps, please complete the application on ABC Supply’s career page and make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once ABC Supply reviews your resume and profile, a recruiter will reach out to provide you with more information and to schedule you for an interview.