LDTO Test and Evaluation Engineer - Military Veterans
LinQuest is seeking a Test and Evaluation Engineer to join our team at our office in Colorado Springs, CO.
The Test and Evaluation Engineer will support the development of test schedule, test plans, test objectives, test measures, and evaluation criteria.
- Developing T&E strategy, Test and Evaluation Master Plan-Development Evaluation Framework, requirement verification and test plans, test objectives, test methodology, and evaluation criteria
- Collecting, reviewing, analyzing, and reporting T&E data
- Supporting implementation of common Test and Evaluation database for the program
- Supporting development of DoD compliant deficiency reporting and resolution system
- Supporting T&E reviews, audits, Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), Deficiency Review Boards (DRBs), Materiel Improvement Process Review Boards (MIPRBs), and Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs)
- Position requires travel to DoD and contractor test sites (up to 25% per year)
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM field
- Experience working with military or DoD civilian clients and managing professional relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication (oral and written), and presentation skills
- Capable in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 4+ years demonstrated experience in multi-faceted tests and test project teams, to include oversight of scheduling
- 4+ years test and evaluation experience with DoD/USAF test processes and documentation
- US citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance is required to be considered for this position
- 5-15+ years’ experience in systems engineering
- 5-15+ years’ experience in DoD and commercial SATCOM and network engineering
- 5-15+ years’ experience with military space systems and protected MILSATCOM systems
- 5-15+ years’ experience with ground systems, such as terminals and networks
- Familiar with AFMAN 63-119 and AFI 99-103
- Experience with government test and evaluation
- Experience with PEO Certification process
- Starting salary ranges from $90,000 to $140,000 depending on relevant experience and qualifications
- LinQuest offers comprehensive and competitive benefit offerings to our team members to include medical, dental, vision, retirement, paid time off, company paid life insurance, and more! For additional information please visit: https://www.linquest.com/careers/our-benefits
COVID-19 Compliance Guidelines:
As a federal contractor, all LinQuest team members must comply with Executive Order 14042- Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, which includes mandatory vaccination and ability to provide proof of vaccination status prior to start of employment. Additionally, team members are expected to comply with all safety protocols related to mask wearing and physical distancing while in covered contractor workplaces. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement through LinQuest Human Resources and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment.
Colorado Springs, CO
LinQuest delivers performance excellence across the Air, Land, Sea, Space, and Cyberspace domains. We provide highly valued, state-of-the-art and cost effective technical solutions to the U.S. government, civil and commercial customers. LinQuest's services and products span the engineering, testing, operation and sustainment of critical capabilities and programs ranging from intricate systems and architectures to highly complex enterprises comprised of families of systems. LinQuest integrates technical and operational domain expertise with process discipline and delivers superior performance across the life cycle of programs.