Part-Time Service Valet - Trash Collection - Nights - Military Veterans
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Night schedule job description:
Are you seeking a part-time job to earn extra income? Do you like working outdoors and staying active? If so, you may be a good fit for our Service Valet position.
Valet Living is hiring for a Part Time Service Valet to work during the evening hours in your local area. This is a great paying, part time opportunity that is an excellent way to earn extra money or supplement income while working another job. You will work outdoors on your own, in a stress-free environment and get a workout while you do this job. We are an essential business that continues to grow, and our associates benefit from reliable hours, consistent pay, and promotional advancement opportunities.
Work close to home. We service multiple apartment communities and will attempt to assign you to a property that is within a 10-15-minute drive.
We offer an immediate start date and provide hands on, paid training. No experience is necessary.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Collect trash and recycling bags door to door within a local apartment community and take these items to the trash compactor or dumpster on the property site (no large or bulk items and no offsite driving and/or dumping)
- Take required photos (arrival, departure, tracking, non-compliance) during service utilizing our company's App
- Typically work 5 nights a week from Sunday through Thursday. Enjoy weekends off!
- Work 2-4 hours per night, start time is either 7:00pm or 8:00pm and you are done between 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm (some positions may have earlier start/end times and Sundays may require more hours)
- Part time hours working 10-15+ hours per week
- Great pay! Pickup truck owners and vehicles using trailers will receive the higher part of our pay range. Up to $20 HR
- Get paid as you earn using EarnIn
- All driving is done while on community property - no offsite driving or dumping
- Paid training and opportunity for growth within the company
- Employee referral bonus program - get paid for your referrals
- Earn reward incentives through our recognition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Stay physically fit while working outdoors
- All required Personal Protective Equipment (face covering, gloves, safety vest, etc.) is provided free of charge
- Our processes exceed the CDC and OSHA guidelines on COVID-19 safety
- Dedicated team of occupational health & safety professionals that manage all aspects of associate safety, including COVID-19 protocols.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to work indoors or outdoors in changing weather conditions
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
- A smart phone with data plan to access our mobile app
- An open bed pickup truck or vehicle with trailer
- A valid driver's license
- Current auto insurance in your name for your vehicle or listed as a driver on policy
EarnIn is a mobile app that gives people access to their money as they earn it - without waiting for payday.
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Bonita Springs, FL
Valet Living is the largest nationally recognized full-service amenities provider to the multifamily housing industry, performing more than 470 million amenity services annually, encompassing 1.8 million apartment homes in 40 states. Valet Living uses specialized technology that empowers its trusted associates to deliver standard-setting amenities in communities where people want to live. Valet Living has been setting the standard for residential living since 1995 and has been proven to increase property value. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the private equity group GI Partners.