Restaurant Manager - Military Veterans
We are Invited.
At Invited Clubs, work feels like play as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where you belong.
Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you to join us.
Invited. Where You Belong.
Oversee daily food and beverage service in the Club restaurant operations. Assure all Food and Beverage operations and Member services are coordinated to exceed Member expectations, while ensuring the standards of service and safety guidelines are met.Day-to-Day
- Maintaining Invited service standards as outlined in the Hospitality First training program at high standards.
- Directly or indirectly supervise, as directed, service staff to ensure consistent service and execution of Member/Guest FB experience.
- Have a complete and comprehensive knowledge of the a la carte menu, including daily features and specials.
- Responsible for possessing clear knowledge of all various liquors, beer and wines available at the Club.
- Accurately execute Member/Guest orders and requests in a timely fashion.
- Start opening procedures for breakfast, lunch or dinner (depending on shift). Including completing closing procedures as applicable.
- As applicable, attend, lead and/or participate in all staff meetings, as well as participate in daily line-ups, weekly service training meetings and special training sessions when requested.
- As directed, assist in the implementation of various training programs to the service personnel.
- 2+ years experience in restaurant or club related field in Food Beverage Industry.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Food Handlers Certificate, Alcohol Safety, STAR Service Certification, STAR Trainer Certification, TABC Certification, and CPR Certification preferred.
- Deals with highly confidential material (i.e. Member/Employee Data).
- Service STAR Training, Alcohol Management.
- Computer literacy required/Spreadsheet knowledge required. Computer skills, good communication skills, ability to be a strong leader.
- Professional indoor office/Club environment.
Have more questions? Check out our Invited Jobs website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks: LinkedIn Instagram Twitter Facebook
Invited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / Invited participates in E-Verify.This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary.
Since its founding in 1957, Dallas-based ClubCorp has operated with the central purpose of Building Relationships and Enriching Lives®. ClubCorp is a leading owner-operator of private golf and country clubs and private business clubs in North America. ClubCorp owns or operates a portfolio of over 200 golf and country clubs, business clubs, sports clubs, and alumni clubs in 28 states, the District of Columbia and two foreign countries that serve over 430,000 members, with approximately 20,000 peak-season employees. ClubCorp properties include: Firestone Country Club (Akron, Ohio); Mission Hills Country Club (Rancho Mirage, California); The Woodlands Country Club (The Woodlands, Texas); Capital Club Beijing; and The Metropolitan (Chicago, Illinois).