Service Supervisor - Military Veterans
at Rollins, Inc.
Western Pest Services is a premier provider of pest control solutions. Western Pest Services protects more than just homes and business in our area. The homeowners know us as the local brand to get the job done and businesses know us as the local brand that will protect their brand. Getting the job done with great services is what we are all about. Internally, we work to keep our work family safe, to provide them with the tools to help them grown, and to keep it fun. Established in 1928, we have a legacy of excellence and the stability of an industry leader.
We are currently seeking a Supervisor for our Philadelphia, PA branch!
The Service Supervisor will lead a team whose passion is to deliver exceptional service and expertise for families and businesses alike. As an operational and sales leader, you will be responsible for the overall management of the service team, including: fleet management, service team sales, and overall customer satisfaction.
What We’re Looking For:
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of SUPERVISORY or management of direct and indirect reports in a service based industry (I.e. package delivery, beverage, uniform, or vending services; pest control, lawn care or construction)/ Other types of management experience may be considered. We seek individuals who are creative thinkers with an emphasis on building teams and long term, profitable relationships.
- Competitive Compensation; Base Salary & Bonus
- Comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, stock purchase, tuition reimbursement, and more!
- Paid Time Off (Holiday/Vacation/Sick)
- Company Vehicle & Gas Card
- Paid Training/Industry Orientation
- Smartphone, Equipment, etc.
- Opportunity to obtain the State Pesticide Licensing (required)
- Opportunities for Growth, Development, and Advancement
As an experienced and successful Service Supervisor, you will be required to have the following experience and skills to...
- Lead and mentor the entire service operation
- Provide highly skilled “hands-on" management
- Train and develop technicians
- Conduct in-house and in field technician training and meetings
- Monitor scheduling and routing to drive efficiencies and productivity
- Schedule client services and route service technicians
- Motivate the service team to provide high-quality customer and technical services
- Guide service technicians in resolving client issues and concerns
- Ensure that customer expectations are met
- Have experience interacting with both commercial and residential clients
- Perform quality site inspections
- Review and submit all service-related documents and reporting
- Assist with interviewing and selecting service technicians and trainees
- Maintain inventory of equipment and supplies
- Multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Exhibit excellent communication skills
- Must be 18 years of age
Physical Demands / Working Environment:
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Want to learn more about working here at Western Pest Services? Click Here!
Western Pest Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Rollins, Inc. is a premier North American consumer and commercial services company. Through its famous brands like Orkin, LLC., HomeTeam Pest Defense, Western Pest Services, Orkin Canada, The Industrial Fumigant Company, Waltham Services LLC., Crane Pest Control and TruTech LLC., the company provides essential pest control services and protection against termite damage, rodents and insects to more than 2 million customers in the United States, Canada, Central America, South America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Asia, the Mediterranean, Europe, Africa and Mexico from more than 500 locations.
Through formalized training, proven policy and procedures, and sound ethical practices, The Company's employees have been able to grow the business over more than a century from a one-man operation to what the Company is today. Our culture is evident and reinforced in many respects, one of which includes an anonymous hotline dedicated to solicit employees' concerns when they feel that our values are being threatened. Additionally, the Company has had a business ethic confirmation policy for several years requiring formal management acknowledgement of adherence to our procedures and value system.
We are proud of our culture and values and feel that they are the foundation that helps sustain our Company.
As the Company moves forward in the 21st Century, we are constantly challenged to make innovations to improve our sales and service programs through new technologies and processes. We view these as opportunities to increase shareholder value by building recurring revenue and realizing cost efficiencies where appropriate. As a company, we remain committed to providing our customers with the most extraordinary pest and termite control service available today.
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Paternity Leave
- Custom Work Station
- Disability Insurance
- Gym/ Wellness Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Maternity Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
- On Site Gym/ Fitness Classes, Clinic (Site Dependent)
What Happens After I Apply?
Once you click ‘Apply Now’ on a job posting, you will either be re-directed to fill out an application on the associated careers page or be given a confirmation of submission. If you get redirected, please complete the application on the career page and make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once they have reviewed your resume and profile, a recruiter will reach out to provide you with more information and to schedule you for an interview.
How to Win An Interview
1. Review the job description for the specific position you are applying for.
2. Review the company website. Know their mission and values. What do they do? What are their products?
3. Prepare a few questions to ask on your interview.
4. Prepare to discuss your military or civilian background and how it relates to the position.
5. Check out the RecruitMilitary Resources tab for resume guidance, interview prep and more!