House Supervisor Admin Registered Nurse - Military Veterans
at HCA Human Resources, LLC
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Supv House Admin opening with Corpus Christi Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
Corpus Christi Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Supv House Admin for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
Job Summary and Qualifications
- The House Supervisor plans, organizes, directs, and coordinates delivery of care for The Medical Center.
- The House Supervisor is a clinical resource, liaison, and works collaboratively with nursing and ancillary disciplines to provide the highest quality of care.
- BSN preferred.
- Current Texas RN Licensure
- 3 years acute care experience
- Previous Management experience preferred
- American Red Cross or America Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification is required.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification is required.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt
- Registered Nurse
- Basic Cardiac Life Support, or CPR, or CPR for Healthcare Providers, or Heart Saver CPR
- Associate Degree, or Bachelors Degree
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Corpus Christi Medical Center is a 630+ bed healthcare system of hospitals in Corpus Christi and the surrounding Coastal Bend community. Bay Area is our full-service acute care hospital and offers state-of-the-art cardiovascular services, bariatric, GYN and robotic surgery. The Women’s Center at Bay Area, with its NICU Unit, is also the home of our graduate medical education program. Doctors Regional is our acute care hospital, with a 24-hour emergency department, cardiac catheterization labs, orthopedic and surgical services, and inpatient rehabilitation. The Heart Hospital offers complete diagnostics, treatment, surgery and rehabilitation for cardiac patients. Northwest Regional/Northwest Behavior Health Center provides emergency medical services, laboratory, imaging services and outpatient behavioral health services. Bayview Behavioral Hospital provides inpatient and outpatient short-term treatment for psychiatric patients ages 12 years and older, as well as substance abuse treatment. Northshore Emergency Center is a full-service 24-7 emergency department in Portland that offers outpatient laboratory, imaging and occupational services. Radiation Oncology offers advanced technology for treating cancer with the latest and most specific radiation therapies available. Our programs focus on the needs of individual patients, while employing the latest techniques and research of 21st-century medicine.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Supv House Admin opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Corp Christi, TX
HCA Serving Those Who Have Served Us So Faithfully.
Guided by the principle that quality care begins with the warmth, compassion, and positive attitude of our employees, HCA has consistently proven to be the nation’s leading healthcare provider with the widest range of employment opportunities.
Since our founding over 40 years ago, HCA has grown in size and services with over 280 affiliate facilities in 20 states and England. Our family of nearly 190,000 strong is dedicated to developing innovative strategies and practices to better the human condition.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Expert care, ethical conduct, innovative technologies, and best practices are the core of our resources. Through these, we strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective, community-centric health care for approximately 18 million patients annually.
HCA has over 7000 open requisitions in hospitals, diagnostic, outpatient and business operations across 20 states in the U.S.
Our employment opportunities fill job classes in both patient care and business support services. While a majority of positions account for clinical backgrounds, HCA has many opportunities in supply chain and logistics, IT, engineering and technical, administrative and managerial, sales, finance and accounting, environmental, plant ops, HR and many more.