Enterprise Architect - Military Veterans
at NTT DATA
Req ID: 227656
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Enterprise Architect to join our team in Washington, District of Columbia (US-DC), United States (US).
The Enterprise Architect will play a key role in the successful implementation and adoption of large health care system implementations/enhancements. The Enterprise Architect will provide consulting services in support of the procurement, design, development, and implementation of a MMIS system. He/she will provide subject matter expertise on system architecture (technology, data, and application). The Enterprise Architect and EA Team shall develop specific deliverables/artifacts that are produced to define the AS-IS and TO-BE Medicaid Enterprise. The Enterprise Architecture (EA) team shall serve as the MEA gatekeeper to ensure the future RFPs/RFBs move the Agency toward the TO-BE vision. The EA team shall define and manage changes to the architecture, policies, processes, and procedures.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Identify and populate EA repository
• Work with Senior Enterprise Architect
• Document and support enterprise architecture (EA)
• Work with enterprise governance structure
• Enforce EA standards
• Identify and populate EA repository
• Responsible for research, collecting, and assisting in the EA analysis
• Support project research to identify and evaluate emerging technologies
• Maintain client focus to ensure a positive client experience for all technical aspects of work products.
• Communicate effectively in written, verbal, and pictorial form (such as data flow diagrams, etc.).
• Lead and/or participate in meetings at the project level with topics including but not limited to functional workflow, business process, information flow, project status.
• Review, advise and designs standard software and hardware builds, system options, risks, cost, benefits, and impact on the Medicaid enterprise
• Provides technical guidance to project team as appropriate
• Track industry trends and maintains knowledge of new technologies to make recommendations for the Medicaid enterprise
• Maintain client focus to ensure a positive client experience for all technical aspects of work products
• Demonstrate comprehension of both technical and business requirements gathering processes.
• Perform technical systems analysis functions. As needed, help identify and procure services of contractor architecture experts to support specific project activities
• Minimum 5 years IT architecture experience including architecture design, deployment, infrastructure planning and optimization
• Minimum 3 years of experience on Medicaid or Major Health Care Payer Projects
• Minimum 2 years of experience working on large multi-vendor projects or teams
• Any experience with Medicaid Information Technology Architecture (MITA) 3.0 including the maturity matrix and the Seven Conditions and Standards
• Working knowledge of Medicaid Transformation Initiative
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or similar field. Or equivalent work experience.
• Motivation to quickly develop dynamic, high-quality software solutions
• Experience and creativity to succeed when presented with challenges; does not wait to be told how to proceed
• Pursuit of new tools, technologies, or solutions that can benefit the organization
• Experience working on an Agile development team with a solid understanding of Scrum
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Fast learner and eager to learn
• Understanding of how to effectively collaborate with other team members and work within a team environment; ability to earn the trust and respect of peers.
For Colorado Candidates
In compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rules, NTT DATA provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. For a candidate in the state of Colorado only, the starting pay range for this role is $91,000 to $140,000. Actual compensation will depend on a number of factors, including actual work location, relevant experience (internal or external), technical skills, and other qualifications.
This position is eligible for company benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance with an employer contribution, flexible spending or health savings account, life and AD&D insurance, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program with company match, and additional voluntary or legally-required benefits.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Developer, Information Technology, IT Architecture, Computer Science, Systems Analyst, Technology
Innovation is at the heart of what we do. Innovation that makes an impact and improves business performance. Innovation that improves our clients’ bottom line.
We are always on the lookout for talented innovators to join us - especially for people who can use their creativity to drive value for our clients worldwide. Discover more career opportunities that can help you make the most of your skills.
Why NTT DATA?
We are one of the largest global IT services company with operations in more than 40 countries. We offer an advanced portfolio of application, business process, cloud, and infrastructure services to businesses and governments worldwide.
Our roots cross continents and cultures, dating back five decades. We’ve grown organically and decisively by acquiring some of the best IT services providers across the globe. This pedigree yields a characteristic special to NTT DATA: the opportunity of a global brand with the creative energy of a start-up.