Senior Stakeholder Manager - Military Veterans
at Parsons Corporation
Req #: R138156
- SA - Riyadh, Qiddiya
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Senior Stakeholder Manager to join our team! In this role you will get to provide direction and management for medium-sized projects, or several small projects, and ensures on-schedule completion within or below budget in accordance with contractual obligations. The Project Manager is responsible for the scope development, scope management and commercial performance of the project to meet project goals and objectives. Plans and defines program goals and devises methods to accomplish them; develops in-depth knowledge of client objectives, contract terms, and corporate policies. Should be familiar with the integration of engineering/technical aspects, as well as procurement and construction activities. This level of Project Manager typically manages projects up to $50 million in total installed cost.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Acts as the Company representative with the client and selected subcontractors during the program execution. Negotiates changes to the scope of work with the client and key subcontractors. Markets and secures additional work with client. Responsible for following up on instructions and commitments associated with the project.
May participate in negotiations with regulatory agencies and in public meetings in support of clients.
- Oversees establishment of Project Execution Plan, Health and Safety Plan, Quality Assurance/Quality Control Plan, and other documents as required.
- Establishes the program requirements for all areas of the project, and monitors the draft and final deliverables for adherence to these criteria. Responsible for the development and distribution of a one to two-page description of the project to all members of the project team for reference.
- Plans, directs, supervises, and controls the execution of all business, technical, fiscal, and administrative functions of the assigned project. Assigns responsibility for executing project plans to key subordinates after careful assessment of how to utilize their qualifications and strengths. Provides input to performance reviews and development plans for subordinates. Field responsibilities may include labor relations, local procurement and payroll operations, etc., if required.
- Mobilizes company resources, through liaison with support departments, other offices, or subsidiaries, to create project teams capable of completing effective, quality work. Discusses the qualifications required of the key project positions in specific detail with the profit center and department managers. Collaborates with the office facilities staff to address project space requirements.
- Works with other managers, project engineers, and discipline leads to develop budgets, schedules, and plans for the various elements of a project. Ensures that the project meets or exceeds goals established in these plans.
- Works with the key project individual to devise and execute actions plans to rectify potential cost overruns or delays, or to accommodate significant changes to the scope of work. Advises the client and company management of any such changes. The Project Manager is specifically responsible for maintaining current and timely change orders.
- Promotes technical and commercial excellence on the project through application of Quality Assurance processes. Monitors and reports to management on the progress of all project activity within the program, including significant milestones, and any conditions, which would affect project cost or schedule. Establishes weekly meeting to review project status and formulate action items.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
What Required Skills You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related technical/business field and typically 15+ years of related work experience is required.
- Incumbent should have a broad general technical and business background, as well as previous project management experience on similar or related projects. Professional registration may also be required.
What Desired Skills You'll Bring:
- Incumbent must meet Parsons’ project management certification requirements.
- Proven ability to perform in a management capacity, excellent written and oral communications skills, and a thorough knowledge of industry practices and regulations are also required.
- In addition, must be knowledgeable of current technology and how it can be effectively utilized on the project.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
Riyadh, Riyadh Province
Founded in 1944, Parsons, an engineering, construction, technical, and management services firm with revenues of $2.7 billion in 2011, is 100% owned by the Employee Stock Ownership Trust. We conquer the toughest logistical challenges and deliver design/design-build, program/construction management, and other professional services packaged in innovative alternative delivery methods to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide. Parsons is a leader in many diversified markets with a focus on transportation, environmental/infrastructure, and defense/security.