Prestige Beauty Advisor - Military Veterans
Experience a place of energy, passion, and excitement. A place where the joy of discovery and uncommon artistry blend to create exhilarating buying experiences-for true beauty enthusiasts. At Ulta Beauty, we're transforming the world one shade, one lash, one cut at a time. Because beauty is powerful.
If you seek greater purpose-a place of vision, mission, and lived values-where voices are heard, contributions valued and recognized and growth opportunities abound, consider Ulta Beauty. Nowhere else are the possibilities quite this beautiful.
We invite you to submit your application as we may have positions open now or in the near future, depending on current business needs.
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
As a Prestige Beauty Advisor at Ulta Beauty, you will have the opportunity to help our guests discover the truest expressions of their personal beauty. You will assist and consult. Explore and discover. And journey alongside our guests in ways that elevate the Ulta Beauty brand through shopping experiences that surprise and delight. As the face of our prestige line of products, you will maximize sales and create raving fans who can't help but come back for more.
If all of this sounds interesting, you'll be tasked with accomplishing these goals by:
- Greeting all guests with friendly, prompt and courteous service
- Informing guests of current promotions, events and services within the store, promoting the Ulta Beauty loyalty and guest service programs
- Meeting/exceeding individual sales and productivity goals
- Presenting an image at all times that reflects the knowledge of the prestige cosmetic lines
- Performing makeup applications, skincare analysis and product demonstrations
- Booking appointments for scheduled special events
- Ensuring all testers within the prestige area are continuously in stock and maintained in compliance with hygiene standards
- Ensuring stock is always kept full within the prestige categories
- Ensuring all resets and planograms are correctly executed and maintained
- Ensuring makeover stations adhere to all company standards
- Executing and maintaining visual merchandising standards
- Maintaining standards of cleanliness and organization within the prestige area and Ulta Beauty color library
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
- High school diploma is preferred
- A Demonstrator's license is required in Nevada
- 1 year of relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience preferred
- Ability to build and maintain strong guest relationships
- Proven ability to drive sales, products and services
- Strong leadership and troubleshooting skills
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand, bend and lift 50 pounds of merchandise for a full-scheduled shift
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
ULTA Beauty is the largest beauty retailer that provides one-stop shopping for prestige, mass and salon products and salon services in the United States. Ulta Beauty provides affordable indulgence to its customers by combining unmatched product breadth, value and convenience with the distinctive environment and experience of a specialty retailer. ULTA Beauty, through its stores and ulta.com, offers a unique combination of over 20,000 prestige and mass beauty products across the categories of cosmetics, fragrance, haircare, skincare, bath and body products and salon styling tools, as well as salon haircare products. ULTA Beauty also offers a full-service salon in all of its stores. Founded in 1990 and headquartered near Chicago, ULTA Beauty employees more than 19,000 associates.