Superintendent Assistant - Military Veterans
We are Invited.
At Invited Clubs, work feels like play as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where you belong.
Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you to join us.
Invited. Where You Belong.
Responsible for assisting the Superintendent in the operating functions of the Golf Course Maintenance Department. The operating functions could include: Turfgrass/plant material maintenance programs, property/asset management, assisting with forecasting and expense management, scheduling and maintenance of irrigation systems, pesticide applications, related recordings, and compliance of regulatory issues as directed by the Superintendent.
- Assist Golf Course Superintendent in providing agronomic direction for the healthy growth of the Clubhouse Grounds.
- As directed, supervise the crew, and assist with job scheduling and responsibilities.
- Supervise the application and recording of chemical applications on the Clubs grounds in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations.
- Supervise the safe use and maintenance of the golf course mechanical equipment by employees.
- Assist in implementing maintenance programs set by the Golf Course Superintendent.
- Ensure staff is working within OSHA, Club safety, state, and federal guidelines for safe working conditions. Provide technical, operational, and safety training for employees as directed.
- 1-3 years in Golf Course Maintenance.
- A 2-year degree, preferably in Agronomy/Horticulture field a plus.
- Pesticide Applicators License.
- Provide input and knowledge of result expectations.
- Confidentiality of Club, company, national acts, and personnel information.
- Continued education through seminars, educational sessions and conferences.
- Must have technical and working knowledge of all equipment, products, and other resources related to Golf Course operations and to implement these resources to the level of quality as established by company standards and Club expectations.
Have more questions? Check out our Invited Jobs website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks: LinkedIn Instagram Twitter Facebook
Invited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / Invited participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary.
Since its founding in 1957, Dallas-based ClubCorp has operated with the central purpose of Building Relationships and Enriching Lives®. ClubCorp is a leading owner-operator of private golf and country clubs and private business clubs in North America. ClubCorp owns or operates a portfolio of over 200 golf and country clubs, business clubs, sports clubs, and alumni clubs in 28 states, the District of Columbia and two foreign countries that serve over 430,000 members, with approximately 20,000 peak-season employees. ClubCorp properties include: Firestone Country Club (Akron, Ohio); Mission Hills Country Club (Rancho Mirage, California); The Woodlands Country Club (The Woodlands, Texas); Capital Club Beijing; and The Metropolitan (Chicago, Illinois).