Dentist - Military Veterans
at Aria Care Partners
- Interacting with patients and instructing them on proper oral care; developing oral hygiene treatment plans to manage, improve, and treat dental and oral health issues to improve overall oral hygiene
- Performing complex procedures such as fillings, extractions, denture-related services, and other duties to ensure healthy teeth and mouth.
- Measuring and fitting dental appliances, i.e., dentures and partial dentures.
- Performing dental procedures, such as extractions and fillings to treat dental decay and disease.
- Ordering diagnostic measures, such as x-rays, and so forth.
- Applying helpful agents to teeth, such as SDF and fluoride varnish, when necessary.
- Keeping records relating to the oral health of patients and the treatments given to them.
- Managing and communicating with the family or responsible parties and facility to ensure that the patient has the proper support for successful daily oral hygiene.
Aria Care Partners is the leading provider of onsite ancillary medical services for skilled nursing facilities. With more than 20 years of collaborative partnership with 2,500 + skilled nursing facilities, Aria Care Partners remains on the leading edge of integrated care delivery, understanding the connection between dental, vision and hearing services to resident health and well-being. With a unique combination of turnkey insurance solutions and innovative service delivery, Aria Care Partners is passionate about enriching quality of life for every resident and ensuring that every family knows their loved ones are well cared for and safe. 100k + Residents Served 2.5k Facilities Partnerships 98% Patient Satisfaction Rating Our Promise: The Senior Standard of Care Services • Dental Care: Exams, preventative, restorative and prosthodontics • Vision Care: Exams, eye disorder treatment and monitoring, eyewear • Hearing Care: Exams, assistive hearing support, ear health • Insurance: Proactive enrollment at no cost to facilities or residents through Medicaid offset • Care Management: Dedicated support team to introduce and simplify insurance and billing