Registered Nurse RN Acute Inpatient - Military Veterans
at HCA Human Resources, LLC
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Registered Nurse.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Corpus Christi Medical Center, Corpus Christi, TX
Registered Nurse - Medical Surgical 2 North - DRMC
Corpus Christi Medical Center is a 631- bed Health Care System including Bay Area, Doctors Regional, The Heart Hospital, Northwest Regional, Bayview Behavioral Hospital, Northshore Emergency Center, Northwest Behavioral Health Center and Radiation Oncology at Corpus Christi Cancer Center.
We are committed to the care and improvement of human life; constantly striving to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare. From caring for fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, Corpus Christi Medical Center ensures the community receives the highest quality medical care available.
What you will do in this role:
- Applies the nursing process to a group of patients. Evaluates outcomes of patient care, consults with other disciplines as required and adjusts the plan of care as necessary to ensure optimal service.
- Ensure appropriate delivery of patient care for a group of patients according to policy and procedure; assigns and/or delegates patient care assignments to licensed and non-licensed nursing staff, based on acuity, needs of the patient, staff availability and qualifications.
- Participates and facilitates in the case management process and cost containment for patients.
- Cooperates with other personnel to achieve department objectives and maintain good employee relations with collaborative integration of the health care team.
- Demonstrates accountability for direct patient care and evaluation of patient outcomes
What qualifications you will need:
- Current TX RN license (or eligible).
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing.
- American Red Cross or America Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification is required.
- 6 months RN experience.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Corp Christi, TX
HCA Serving Those Who Have Served Us So Faithfully.
Guided by the principle that quality care begins with the warmth, compassion, and positive attitude of our employees, HCA has consistently proven to be the nation’s leading healthcare provider with the widest range of employment opportunities.
Since our founding over 40 years ago, HCA has grown in size and services with over 280 affiliate facilities in 20 states and England. Our family of nearly 190,000 strong is dedicated to developing innovative strategies and practices to better the human condition.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Expert care, ethical conduct, innovative technologies, and best practices are the core of our resources. Through these, we strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective, community-centric health care for approximately 18 million patients annually.
HCA has over 7000 open requisitions in hospitals, diagnostic, outpatient and business operations across 20 states in the U.S.
Our employment opportunities fill job classes in both patient care and business support services. While a majority of positions account for clinical backgrounds, HCA has many opportunities in supply chain and logistics, IT, engineering and technical, administrative and managerial, sales, finance and accounting, environmental, plant ops, HR and many more.