Family Medicine Physician Opportunity in Evans, GA - Military Veterans
at HCA Human Resources, LLC
Family Medicine without OB
Job Summary:Well-established family medicine practice in Evans, GA is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join their group.
- Must be board eligible or board certified in Family Medicine
- Must have a Georgia license or the ability to get a Georgia license prior to starting
- Practice sees approximately 20 new patients per week and sees all ages
- Great community to raise a family located minutes from Augusta, GA
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Full benefit package including health, disability, life, retirement planning, malpractice, fees/dues, CME's & vacation.
About Doctors Hospital of Augusta:
- A full service, 354-bed acute care hospital where we provide personalized care and are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
- Leading the way in robotic surgery, advanced orthopedic procedures, emergency care, and women’s services, we have expert physicians our patients can rely on, who are committed to excellent outcomes in a safe environment.
- Recognized as one of America’s 50 Best in Surgical Care in 2022, along with numerous other Healthgrades excellence awards, demonstrating a culture of
- We are a Level II Trauma Center, Accredited Chest Pain Center, certified in Primary Stroke Care, and the first in the area to be designated a Center of Excellence in Women’s Health Surgery.
- As the home of the largest burn center in the United States, the Joseph M. Still Burn Center, we provide complex and comprehensive burn and wound care for more than 3,000 patients from across the country each year.
Augusta, Georgia is centrally located in the state and is known worldwide as the home of the Masters Golf Tournament. Whether you enjoy visiting museums, boating on the Savannah River, golfing, shopping, or dining at one of Augusta's award-winning restaurants, you are sure to find it here. If you're looking for a vacation or short getaway, Augusta is within three hours of picturesque beaches and mountains around the Southeast.
HCA Serving Those Who Have Served Us So Faithfully.
Guided by the principle that quality care begins with the warmth, compassion, and positive attitude of our employees, HCA has consistently proven to be the nation’s leading healthcare provider with the widest range of employment opportunities.
Since our founding over 40 years ago, HCA has grown in size and services with over 280 affiliate facilities in 20 states and England. Our family of nearly 190,000 strong is dedicated to developing innovative strategies and practices to better the human condition.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Expert care, ethical conduct, innovative technologies, and best practices are the core of our resources. Through these, we strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective, community-centric health care for approximately 18 million patients annually.
HCA has over 7000 open requisitions in hospitals, diagnostic, outpatient and business operations across 20 states in the U.S.
Our employment opportunities fill job classes in both patient care and business support services. While a majority of positions account for clinical backgrounds, HCA has many opportunities in supply chain and logistics, IT, engineering and technical, administrative and managerial, sales, finance and accounting, environmental, plant ops, HR and many more.