Registered Nurse - Antepartum - Military Veterans
at HCA Human Resources, LLC
What you will do in this role:
- The Registered Nurse coordinates nursing care for the patient and participates in patient / family education.
- Works collaboratively with ancillary staff and other patient care personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Participates in performance improvement activities to improve patient safety and quality of care.
- Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and other customers.
- Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment.
- Fulfills departmental responsibilities consistent with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of the hospital.
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required.
- Associates is required upon hire. MUST be enrolled or agree to enroll in a BSN program within your first 12 months of employment and complete the program within 24 months of enrollment
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners
- Current BCLS, NRP certifications required.
- Candidates without NRP are eligible for employment but must complete certification at the first available opportunity, not to exceed four (4) months from the date of hire.
- AWHONN fetal monitoring course with in 1 year of hire.
- 6 months current Labor & Delivery experience required.
Corpus Christi, TX
HCA Serving Those Who Have Served Us So Faithfully.
Guided by the principle that quality care begins with the warmth, compassion, and positive attitude of our employees, HCA has consistently proven to be the nation’s leading healthcare provider with the widest range of employment opportunities.
Since our founding over 40 years ago, HCA has grown in size and services with over 280 affiliate facilities in 20 states and England. Our family of nearly 190,000 strong is dedicated to developing innovative strategies and practices to better the human condition.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Expert care, ethical conduct, innovative technologies, and best practices are the core of our resources. Through these, we strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective, community-centric health care for approximately 18 million patients annually.
HCA has over 7000 open requisitions in hospitals, diagnostic, outpatient and business operations across 20 states in the U.S.
Our employment opportunities fill job classes in both patient care and business support services. While a majority of positions account for clinical backgrounds, HCA has many opportunities in supply chain and logistics, IT, engineering and technical, administrative and managerial, sales, finance and accounting, environmental, plant ops, HR and many more.