Urologist Opportunity in Corpus Christi, Texas - Military Veterans
at HCA Human Resources, LLC
Job Summary:Long-standing group is looking for a urologist to join their team in Corpus Christi, Texas.
- Will join eight urologists in long-standing practice that has served the Texas Gulf Coast for over 30 years
- Gorgeous offices located in Corpus Christi, Rockport and Kingville
- Tenured staff of nurse practitioners, physician assistants and support staff
- In-house PSA testing
- In-office pharmacy
- Opportunity to perform urodynamics, vasectomies (no scalpel), TUMT and more
- Practice call is 1:8 with the new associate
- Two daVinci robots available
- Salary plus bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid malpractice
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Partnership track
- Very attractive income potential
- Texas has tort reform and no state Income tax
About Corpus Christi Medical Center:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center (CCMC) is a four-hospital campus system licensed for 631 beds and currently operating with 421 beds.
- CCMC is a regional, acute-care center dedicated to helping patients attain the highest level of well-being through the science of medicine and the art of caring.
- Lead by a full-time Director of Academic Medicine, CCMC GME includes internal medicine and dermatology residency programs, as well as cardiology and pulmonary fellowships. CCMC is approved for institutional accreditation through the ACGME.
In Corpus Christi, Texas you can enjoy living a relaxed, island lifestyle seasoned with a rich blend of culture. You will be part of a historical coastal community with the benefit of big city attractions. The area boasts miles of Gulf Coast beaches, a variety of museums, events, sports, sightseeing, shopping, restaurants and some of the best seafood in Texas. It’s an ideal place to advance your career and raise a family. A great career…a great way of life!
Corpus Christi, TX
HCA Serving Those Who Have Served Us So Faithfully.
Guided by the principle that quality care begins with the warmth, compassion, and positive attitude of our employees, HCA has consistently proven to be the nation’s leading healthcare provider with the widest range of employment opportunities.
Since our founding over 40 years ago, HCA has grown in size and services with over 280 affiliate facilities in 20 states and England. Our family of nearly 190,000 strong is dedicated to developing innovative strategies and practices to better the human condition.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Expert care, ethical conduct, innovative technologies, and best practices are the core of our resources. Through these, we strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective, community-centric health care for approximately 18 million patients annually.
HCA has over 7000 open requisitions in hospitals, diagnostic, outpatient and business operations across 20 states in the U.S.
Our employment opportunities fill job classes in both patient care and business support services. While a majority of positions account for clinical backgrounds, HCA has many opportunities in supply chain and logistics, IT, engineering and technical, administrative and managerial, sales, finance and accounting, environmental, plant ops, HR and many more.