CDL Driver/ Equipment Operator - Military Veterans
at Authority Brands, LLC
So, what sets Monster Tree Service apart from other employers? State-of-the-art equipment, a true love and commitment to the environment, superb customer service, dynamic work ethic, a unique philosophy, and most important...the Monster Team!
If you are looking to be part of a team that is growing and changing the Tree Care Industry in a positive way while providing great career opportunities, we want to speak to you! Monster Tree Service of Bucks County has an immediate opportunity for an experienced CDL Driver/ Equipment Operator.
- Drives trucks or operates other equipment as assigned. (log movers, stump grinders, etc.)
- Services trucks and equipment. Keeps trucks and other assigned equipment in a neat and orderly fashion. Reports the need for repairs of truck and equipment to crew leader.
- Safeguards employees and public from hazards in and around the work area, staying in frequent voice communication with workers aloft. Participates in weekly safety meeting and daily job briefings.
- Adheres to all industry and company safety standards and policies including the use of PPE. Helps enforce job safety practices.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly.
- Unloads, lays out, prepares and stows materials, tools and equipment at work site.
- Works from the ground using handsaws, poles saws. Must know or be willing to learn how to properly use a chainsaw on the ground.
- Valid Driver's License required, CDL helpful
- Experience in Tree Care desired
- Clean Driving record
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Monster Tree Service, not Monster Franchising SPE, LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Authority Brands, LLC is a leading franchisor of 10 home-service franchise brands. Founded in 2017 and headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, Authority Brands supports more than 1,700 franchise locations operated by 1,000 franchise owners in the United States, Canada, and Latin America. Authority Brands is dedicated to supporting franchise owners with our cornerstones: best in class training and operational support, marketing systems, and cutting-edge technology. We focus on providing this support to our franchise owners so that they and their teams can focus on what they do best – delivering fantastic service to their local customers. From the property line to the roof line, we grow successful franchise brands.