Infrastructure Cloud Engineer - Military Veterans
at Beam Suntory Inc.
Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
Infrastructure Cloud Engineer
The following positionis open in Madrid , Spain .
What makes this a great opportunity?
Beam Suntory is a leader in the spirits industry with a track record of profitability and growth
Opportunity to help shape the future IT vision, and support overall business growth
Growth potential beyond this role
Responsible for designing, planning, operations, and support of the Beam Suntory cloud computing infrastructure. Core scope includes Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Future scope may include Amazon Web Services (AWS). Accountable for effectively planning, organizing, and maintaining overall landscape to ensure the stable management of the organization's cloud infrastructure.
- Support day to day operations of cloud infrastructure, to ensure security and stability.
- Responsible for the evaluation of cloud strategy and architecture
- Responsible for defining system requirements in alignment with application architects and owners
- Responsible for generating scripts and templates required for the automatic provisioning of resources
- Discover standard cloud services offerings, install, and execute processes and standards for optimal use of cloud service provider offerings
- Responsible for monitoring the consumption of cloud resources, request fulfillment turnaround, application performance, and systems security posture.
- Manage and maintain global cloud Infrastructure environment.
- Establish and develop clear methodology for cloud policies, procedures, and security improvements.
- Alignment with the Global Security team to recommended improvements to the programs to meet industry standards and best practices
- Collaborate with external partners such as TCS/Microsoft/Google/Amazon
- Ability to travel to IT/Business Locations (less than < 15%).
- Vendor Management - Ability to work with managed infrastructure teams on shore - offshore support teams.
- Involved activities with other Beam Suntory Support Leads, Support Partner, Third Parties, and other IT Infrastructure Groups
Qualifications & Experience
Qualifications & Experience
- Education - Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Certifications - MS Azure Administrator Associate/GCP Cloud Engineer
- Level of Experience : Minimum 15 years systems experience include 5 years managing, designing and delivering cloud infrastructure solutions. Consulting background preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills , including ability to develop and present initiatives or proposals to audiences that include Business or IT leads. Experience of driving technical teams through to delivery.
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.
Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into one of the world's leading premium spirits companies where each employee is trusted with a legacy. With our greatest assets – our brands and our people – we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit.
Come inside and see what we're all about.