Engineer I, Quality Operations (Onsite) - Merrimack, NH - Military Veterans
At Getinge we have the passion to perform
Join our diverse teams of passionate people and a career that allows you to develop both personally and professionally. At Getinge, our passion is to secure that every person and community have access to the best possible care, offering hospitals and life science institutions products and solutions that aim to improve clinical results and optimize workflows. Every day we collaborate to make a true difference for our customers - and to save more lives.
Are you looking for an inspiring career? You just found it.
The Engineer I, Quality Operations is responsible for understanding quality requirements, developing and improving processes to meet those requirements, driving internal efforts for root cause analysis and corrective actions, while providing day to day support of processes to meet our high standards of precision and quality in producing medical devices.
Job Responsibilities and Essential Duties
In this role you will be responsible for developing and maintaining quality engineering methodologies and providing quality engineering support to production.
- Identify and implement effective process control systems to support the development, qualification, and on-going manufacturing of products to meet or exceed internal and external requirements
- Lead in the implementation of assurances, process controls, and CAPA systems designed to meet or exceed internal and external requirements
- Apply sound, systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizing, communicating, and resolving quality issues
- Lead process control and monitoring of CTQ parameters and specifications
- Lead and implement various product and process improvement methodologies (e.g., Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing)
- Lead the investigation, resolution and prevention of product and process non-conformances
- Lead in the completion and maintenance of risk analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science, or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of one year of Quality Management Systems (QMS) experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office applications (Word/Excel) and statistical software are required.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance methods, such as process validation, design of experiments, statistical process control (SPC) and protocol/report preparation.
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 and FDA requirements
Getinge is on an excitingtransformation journey constantly looking for new ways to innovate together with our customersto meet the healthcare challenges of the future. Our passionatepeople hold our brand promise 'Passion for Life' close to heart.
Ifyoushareourpassionandbelievethatsavinglivesisthegreatestjobinthe world, thenwelook forwardtoreceivingyourapplication and resume. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world's most respected and trusted MedTec company.
Benefits at Getinge:
At Getinge, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance benefits
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness initiative & Health Assistance Resources
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Benefits
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Benefits
- Parental and Caregiver Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Getinge Infection Control
Getinge Infection Control (GETINGE) is one out of three business areas within Getinge AB, a publicly-listed, Swedish-based group of companies. The Getinge Infection Control business area consists of two divisions; Healthcare and Life Science. For the Healthcare sector, GETINGE provides solutions for infection control whereas for the Life Science sector, GETINGE is a key provider of solutions for contamination prevention.
Worldwide, GETINGE ranks among the leading providers of disinfectors and sterilizers within the healthcare and life sciences segments. Since its foundation in 1904, Getinge Infection Control has stood for innovation and technological progress in the field of disinfection and sterilization. Together with the other two business areas, Extended Care (ARJOHUNTLEIGH) and Medical Systems (MAQUET), the entire Getinge Group focuses on state-of-the-art medical technology.
The Getinge Infection Control organization is to be found all over the world, with 36 subsidiaries on six continents and over 230 distributors and partner companies in sales and service representing Getinge Infection Control.