Land Combat Electronics Systems (LCES) Repair - Military Veterans
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Land Combat Electronics Systems (LCES) Repair
This position is responsible for any troubleshooting and repairs of a variety of electronic systems to include but not limited to, TOW, LRAS, CLU, lasers, thermal sights, and night vision devices, Line Replacement Units for tracked equipment, fire control system and operation of Direct Support Electrical Test System (DSETS).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides technical advice and assistance to lower level technicians.
• Tests faulty equipment and apply comprehensive technical knowledge of functional operation of LRU and systems to diagnose cause(s) of malfunctions, apply repairs and to solve complex problems.
• Determines shortcomings and malfunctions in electronic, electrical, mechanical and circuit elements.
• Troubleshoots electrical, mechanical assemblies, modules and interconnecting cables to isolate malfunction, perform maintenance on system peculiar test, training and ancillary equipment, assist in fault isolating launcher loader module electronic modules and assemblies, and replace or repair electrical, hydraulic and mechanical assemblies, modules, and cables.
• Performs maintenance adjustments and repairs.
• Repairs unserviceable optical and infrared components.
• Inspects, tests and adjusts components to specific tolerances
Performs quality control measures.
• Repairs circuitry, wiring harness and connectors as well as purge equipment of condensation.
• Maintains the highest quality and safety standards in accordance with applicable technical directives.
• Adhere to ISO Policies, Procedures, and Work Instructions.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Secret Security Clearance required.
• 5 years of experience in Land Combat Electronic System Repair (LCES) and maintenance, prior Army MOS 94A preferred.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Must be able to test faulty equipment and apply comprehensive technical knowledge of functional operation of LRU and systems to diagnose cause(s) of malfunctions, apply repairs and to solve complex problems.
Certification & License: Driver's license may be required.
Work Environment, Physical Demands and Mental Demands:
• Ability to perform job duties efficiently and effectively.
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
• Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
• Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Amentum brings industry-best expertise, processes, and technology to ensure the availability and reliability of our Government and commercial clients’ vital facilities and equipment. We apply our culture of excellence to operate, maintain, and manage your global assets and complex supply chains to meet modern challenges at home and abroad. You get the confidence that comes from a partner with on a century-long heritage of unrelenting dedication to our clients’ missions across the DoD, civilian agencies, and the IC.
We are looking for skilled Veterans interested in continuing your career in aviation, global logistics, IT and Network support, and also unmanned systems.
We currently have positions open nationwide and globally to include: Kuwait, Iraq, and other overseas locations!
Amentum’s skilled workforce lives with outcomes rather than just works on them. Our employees hold the most sought-after certifications in the industry, including Program Management Professional (PMP), IT/Cyber, ITIL, and Professional Scrum Master (PSM). Our teams who maintain and modify vehicles, aircraft, and weapons systems work within disciplined environments certified to AS9001D, ISO 9001:2015, AS9110B, and AS9100C standards.
Whether it’s managing facilities supporting the IC’s classified missions, operating UAVs that protect our soldiers, or maintaining military equipment at remote bases abroad, Amentum has the experience, passion, and commitment to meet your critical needs.
What happens after I apply?
First, you will want to ensure your RecruitMilitary profile is up to date, and you also have the most up to date resume to provide. Once you apply for the role you will be re-directed to complete your employment application on Amentum's career site. Once you complete that application a recruiter will review your skills and qualifications and reach out to you about the role as appropriate.