MERCHANDISING - Military Veterans
at The Home Depot
Merchandising Execution Associates (MEAs) ensure that the products are stocked and properly merchandised to provide the customer the best possible shopping experience while always keeping safety, accuracy and efficiency at the forefront.
- Executing price changes, product rotation, and special projects designed to improve how products are displayed to the customer and to meet our suppliers needs and expectations.
Enables Sales/Enable Growth
- Execute strategies and ensure products are displayed correctly to drive sales.
- Build displays and fixtures while utilizing basic hand tools and power tools in addition to refreshing display material/signage/brochures.
- MEAs work in teams, with on-site supervision and provide service to multiple departments in the store which requires repetitive lifting, bending, and operating lift equipment.
- MEAs build and maintain strong relationships with store associates and provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers.
**Day positions, Overnight positions, and Overnight travel positions available**
Full Time or Part Time
***Overnight travel positions typically service a multi-store, weekly rotation within a 30-mile radius. This role does include mileage reimbursement***
Fort Wayne, IN
When it was founded in 1978 by Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank, The Home Depot began changing consumers’ perspectives about how they could care for and improve their homes. The Company created the “do-it-yourself” concept, spawning an entire industry that now spans the globe.
Today, The Home Depot® is the world's largest home improvement specialty retailer, with more than 2,200 retail stores in the United States (including Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Canada, Mexico and China. The Home Depot’s stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HD) and is included in the Dow Jones industrial average and Standard & Poor's 500 index.