SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - INFRASTRUCTURE - Military Veterans
at Parsons Corporation
Req #: R132230
- SA - Riyadh, Qiddiya
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - INFRASTRUCTURE to join our team! In this role you will get to ensure that all work is in full coordination with Qiddiya Investment Company (QIC) and with Jacobs and Mace delivery partners.
- Leads planning and delivery for the interfaces of the program and ensures operational consistency across the program.
- Coordinate with other delivery partners (Jacobs and Mace), as well as QIC and all existing contractors, and future planned procurement of major contractors.
- Implement agreed strategies, through delivery of PMPs and other key documents and approaches in accordance with program requirements and accepted best practice.
- Lead the implementation and application of advanced principles, theories, and concepts, ensuring compliance and consistency across the interfaces and across delivery teams.
- Contribute to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Leads on unusually complex interface problems and provides solutions that are highly creative, in coordination with functional leads.
- Facilitates forming partnerships with key stakeholders and organizations impacted by the program.
- Assigns work to employees, oversees, and tracks the completion of work assignments.
- Interviews and selects personnel for assignment as required.
- Maintains clear and concise work standards and goals; provides training and development; completes performance evaluations, conducts employee counselling, takes corrective action as necessary.
- Ensures adherence to all corporate, contractual, ethics and safety standards, policies, and procedures.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Degree Engineering or related discipline with minimum 12-15 years’ experience in mega construction projects, specifically strong interface management experience across multi-disciplinary teams and functional teams, internal and external stakeholders.
- Advantageous to have extensive experience of significant third-party stakeholder management, including statutory authorities in obtaining consents, permits and permissions.
- Safety Qualification / Awareness Training.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills.
- Proven experience of working within complex construction environment.
- Ability to work in and lead teams. Ability to follow through. Ability to clearly deliver work instructions in a complex stakeholder environment.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization (dual reporting). Ability to interact with an influence senior-level management. Ability to consult, motivate, and negotiate effectively with client groups, co-workers, employees, vendors, and contractors.
- Must function effectively under time constraints, schedule workload to meet deadlines, and have the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to manage and work in a team, deliver objectives and targets.
- Strong Contractor Management skills.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
Riyadh, Riyadh Province
Founded in 1944, Parsons, an engineering, construction, technical, and management services firm with revenues of $2.7 billion in 2011, is 100% owned by the Employee Stock Ownership Trust. We conquer the toughest logistical challenges and deliver design/design-build, program/construction management, and other professional services packaged in innovative alternative delivery methods to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide. Parsons is a leader in many diversified markets with a focus on transportation, environmental/infrastructure, and defense/security.