Server - Military Veterans
At ClubCorp, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people. We are passionate about bringing people together and about bringing out the very best in life.
A server is responsible for providing food and beverage service to Members and Guests while consistently displaying a positive attitude and knowledge about the food and beverage menu. Work closely and coordinate with other team members to ensure Member/Guest satisfaction and retention. This position reports directly to the FB Director, Service Director, and Banquet Manager with indirect reporting to the Private Events Director, Captain, and General Manager.
- Responsible for food and beverage service to Members and guests, adhering to the ClubCorp standards of service.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the a la carte menu is mandatory, including daily features and specials that may not be available directly on the menu. As well as possess clear knowledge of all various liquors, beer and wines available at the Club.
- Know Member names and greet them promptly while providing a warm welcome making them feel at home.
- Ensure daily assignments and side work is complete in respective areas to meet Club standards.
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the company’s operation, it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- A high school diploma preferred.
- Previous Food and Beverage experience preferred.
- Food Handler and Alcohol Server Certifications as required by State and City.
- You have completed FB Service Training.
- Excellent communication skills and articulate speech.
- Ability to communicate and follow instructions.
- You are comfortable working in both indoor and occasional outdoor environments.
Have more questions? Check out our ClubCorp Jobs website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture.
Be a part of our Social Network: ClubCorp LinkedIn or ClubCorp Instagram.
ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / ClubCorp participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.
Since its founding in 1957, Dallas-based ClubCorp has operated with the central purpose of Building Relationships and Enriching Lives®. ClubCorp is a leading owner-operator of private golf and country clubs and private business clubs in North America. ClubCorp owns or operates a portfolio of over 200 golf and country clubs, business clubs, sports clubs, and alumni clubs in 28 states, the District of Columbia and two foreign countries that serve over 430,000 members, with approximately 20,000 peak-season employees. ClubCorp properties include: Firestone Country Club (Akron, Ohio); Mission Hills Country Club (Rancho Mirage, California); The Woodlands Country Club (The Woodlands, Texas); Capital Club Beijing; and The Metropolitan (Chicago, Illinois).