Cybersecurity Systems Security Engineer III - Military Veterans
at ManTech International Corporation
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Cybersecurity System Security Engineer III to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Will perform the duties of Information Systems Security Manager for various IA systems
- Keep customer informed on status of all systems
- Lead a team of System Security Engineers and Certification and Accreditation Analysts responsible for ensuring the customer’s national and international security interests are protected as acquisition systems are designed and tested
- Chair and or Co-Chair customer and SAP community Cybersecurity working groups, participate in SSE IPT reviews
- Perform oversight of the development, implementation and evaluation of information system security program policy; special emphasis placed upon integration of existing SAP network infrastructures Provides expert level consultation and technical services on all aspects of Information Security Review SSE related designs and provides security compliance recommendations
- Develop and provide Cybersecurity risk management recommendations to the customer Provide SSE support for Mission and Training systems design and development
- Assist with development and maintenance of the Program Protection Plan & Cybersecurity Strategy Assist with site activation activities and design reviews, to include test & evaluation of systems Represent the Government Program Manager in various SSE related working groups, advisory groups, and advisory council meeting
- Work directly with approval/accreditation authorities to obtain systems’ Authorization to Operate
- 12 - 15 years total experience, including minimum 8 years’ experience within SCI or SAR environment. Minimum 4 years of SAP relevant experience highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent additional experience (4 years)
- Must meet position and certification requirements outlined in DoD Directive 8570.01-M for Information Assurance Technician Level 3 and Information Assurance Manager Level 3 within 6 months of the date of hire. CISSP Recommended.
- Must be familiar with security policy/manuals and the appropriate ICDs/JAFANs/DOD Manuals and other guiding policy documents
- Full understanding of Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG) processes for system accreditation, along with legacy (DITSCAP, DIACAP) processes Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision Willingness to travel within the organizational Area of Responsibility (AOR) (note - could be extensive, and will include both air and ground transportation)
Security Clearance Requirements:
Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility and willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
Often positions self to maintain computers in the lab, including under the desks and in the server closet.
Frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
May be asked to move Audio/Visual or Computer equipment.
#JW-1The projected compensation range for this position is $115,500-$160,000. There are differentiating factors that can impact a final salary/hourly rate, including, but not limited to, Contract Wage Determination, relevant work experience, skills and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location (For Remote Opportunities), education and certifications as well as Federal Government Contract Labor categories. In addition, ManTech invests in it’s employees beyond just compensation. ManTech’s benefits offerings include, dependent upon position, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Retirement and Savings, Learning and Development opportunities, wellness programs as well as other optional benefit elections.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Colorado Springs, CO
In business for more than half a century, ManTech has provided advanced mission-focused technology solutions and services for every branch of the federal government: Intelligence, Federal Civilian and Defense agencies.
We solve their toughest homeland and national security challenges – cost-efficiently, at speed, where our customers are – land, sea, air, space, cyberspace and everywhere in-between.
Learn why government depends on ManTech – where mission-driven teams and continuously-evolving technology solutions set the industry standard in full-spectrum Cyber, Mission and Enterprise IT, Cloud, Analytics, Automation and AI, Intelligent Systems Engineering and Data at the Edge.
At ManTech, nearly 50% of our employees are veterans. To us, it’s personal. We know you because we are you. And with today’s veterans being among the most sophisticated warriors that the nation has ever had, we want you to join our mission, join our family. ManTech provides mission-focused technology solutions and services for the U.S. defense, intelligence community and federal civilian agencies. We know the value that military service instilled in you and what only veterans can offer to our sophisticated workforce.