Systems Engineer - Military Veterans
at Parsons Corporation
Req #: R128111
- US - MD, Aberdeen
In a world of possibilities, pursue one with endless opportunities. Imagine Next!When it comes to what you want in your career, if you can imagine it, you can do it at Parsons. Imagine a career working with intelligent, diverse people sharing a common quest. Imagine a workplace where you can be yourself. Where you can thrive. Where you can find your next, right now. We’ve got what you’re looking for.
Are you invigorated by leading? How about looking for new and different solutions?
You’ll find an open playing field for your open mind and “adventurous” spirit when it comes to getting to the bottom of interesting challenges. We need critical and creative thinkers like you who are stimulated by possibilities and welcome the growth opportunities that new situations can bring. Come join cool people working on cool technology! We're known for our culture, our benefits, and oh ya - our people!
Parsons is seeking a Digital Engineering Systems Engineer. The selected candidate will provide Systems Engineering support for the development of a digital twin framework. The position requires technical coordination with internal and external organizations to support requirements definition, framework design, use case development, define priorities, and assist in identifying path forward.
- Lead and assist with technical and engineering discussions to assist with digital engineering use cases and framework design for RF systems
- Provide expertise on the development and integration of various modeling & simulation tools to be utilized for digital twin framework development
- Assist with developing stories, features, and tasks for agile development process being utilized for digital twin framework development
- Collaborate with various technical leads associated with the digital engineering framework design and ensure all areas are kept in sync
- Lead and assist in conduct of meetings to negotiate solutions between technical areas, technical capability requirements and schedule constraints
- Assist with design, framework development, model-based systems engineering, processes, documentation, and procedures associated with digital engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree (STEM) w/ 5+ years of experience or Master’s Degree (STEM) w/ 3+ years of experience
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Clearly communicates complex ideas and produces/presents clear, well-organized presentations in relevant terms for audiences at all levels
- Strong technical understanding of models and simulations especially in digital and HWIL environments
- Experience and/or understanding of RF Systems, Agile Development Process, and Model-Based Systems Engineer approaches
- Clear and effective oral and written communications skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Agile Development Process Tools (Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Goal-oriented with excellent people skills, ability to work in a team environment, strong work ethic and proactive in all manners related to the job.
Parsons (NYSE: PSN) is a leading disruptive technology firm driving the future of global defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure. By combining unique technologies with deep domain expertise across cybersecurity, missile defense, space, connected infrastructure, and smart cities, we're providing tomorrow's solutions today. For more about Parsons, visit us at parsons.com and follow our quest to deliver a better world on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:SecretThis position is part of our Federal Solutions team.Our Federal Solutions segment delivers resources to our US government customers that ensure the success of missions around the globe. Our diverse, intelligent employees drive the state of the art as they provide services and solutions in the areas of defense, security, intelligence, infrastructure, and environmental. We promote a culture of excellence and close-knit teams that take pride in delivering, protecting, and sustaining our nation's most critical assets, from Earth to cyberspace. Throughout the company, our people are anticipating what’s next to deliver the solutions our customers need now.
Salary Range:$79,100.00 - $219,400.00We value our employees and want our employees to take care of their overall wellbeing, which is why we offer best-in-class benefits such as medical, dental, vision, paid time off, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), 401(k), life insurance, flexible work schedules, and holidays to fit your busy lifestyle!
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by customer requirements and some cases federal, state, provincial or local mandates.Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in the workplace. Diversity is ingrained in who we are, how we do business, and is one of our company’s core values. Parsons equally employs representation at all job levels for minority, female, disabled, protected veteran and LGBTQ+.We truly invest and care about our employee’s wellbeing and provide endless growth opportunities as the sky is the limit, so aim for the stars! Imagine next and join the Parsons quest—APPLY TODAY!
Founded in 1944, Parsons, an engineering, construction, technical, and management services firm with revenues of $2.7 billion in 2011, is 100% owned by the Employee Stock Ownership Trust. We conquer the toughest logistical challenges and deliver design/design-build, program/construction management, and other professional services packaged in innovative alternative delivery methods to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide. Parsons is a leader in many diversified markets with a focus on transportation, environmental/infrastructure, and defense/security.