Senior Electrical Test Engineers - Military Veterans
at STS Aviation Group
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Electrical Test Engineers in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
As a Test & Development Engineer you will partner with other Engineers and Technicians to plan, coordinate and work together to accomplish projects involving heavy-duty vehicles test and/or development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with establishing of requirements for testing of heavy-duty vehicles and associated equipment according to the needs of the project.
- Recommend what equipment resources are necessary to accomplish the test.
- Assist in formulating project estimates.
- Assist in creating test plans and implementing them via communication to engineers and technicians.
- Create plans for fixtures and test apparatuses and supervise their construction and development.
- Coordinate, supervise and monitor progress of testing.
- Recommend corrective actions needed to maintain schedule and cost targets.
- Communicate the status and results of tests as needed.
- Ability to travel 50%
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 3 or more years of related work experience.
- High Voltage Testing Experience (Will lead the high volt specific tests ranging for 400 to 800 volts DC)
- Experience with electric vehicles and motor drives.
- Experience using computers and vehicle diagnostic tools.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.