SAP FI/CO Application Engineer - Military Veterans
at Chevron Corporation
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of SAP FI/CO Application Engineer located in Makati City, Philippines.
Join our Team
Chevron's strategy is straight-forward: be a leader in efficient and lower carbon production of traditional energy, in high demand today and for decades to come, while growing lower carbon businesses that will be a bigger part of the future. To achieve these goals, we'll build on the assets, experience, capabilities, and relationships we've developed over 140 years to incubate and grow new business.
Technology will play a crucial role in unlocking ever cleaner and more affordable sources of energy. Chevron is seeking innovative, technology professionals with a desire to thrive in the global digital environment and help us lead the global energy transition.
An IT career at Chevron offers you the opportunity to work in a technical environment with a global reach. You'll find that we make a business of investing in our people and encouraging your professional development through a learning culture and challenging on-the-job opportunities. We differentiate ourselves through the application of cutting-edge technology, and by taking a collaborative approach that includes in-house expertise, proprietary solutions, and strategic partnerships. We also offer flexible work schedules and very competitive benefits.
Join Chevron IT. Lend us your skills and enjoy a great career with Chevron.
This position will be part of SAP Finance scrum team/s to provide support and develop enhancements under the SAP FI/CO Module through configuration, automation, and integration, applying in-depth business domain knowledge. Builds and supports low code solutions. Participates in moving SAP solution development to test to production under software engineering principles and IT standards. Works with a global team, catering to a diverse customer base from different continents.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Performing trouble-shooting, analysis, coordination, and resolution of various types of production issues
- Working closely with Business Partners to gather business requirements, and mapping them to SAP solutions
- Configuring the SAP software to meet business needs or resolve issues
- Develop technical expertise to be able to perform SAP ABAP code analysis and low code development, provide support on SAP Security, continuous integration, and automation
- Working with developers to design, code and implement custom or complex solutions
- Deploying these solutions to the production environments
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Business, Finance and Accounting
- 4 -5 years of SAP application operations support and/or project implementation experience in Finance/Controlling, S4 HANA experience a plus.
- Experience in ERP code development and other programming language
- Good foundation in ITSM, and Agile processes & tools a plus
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent customer focus and results-orientation
- Experience in global team collaboration, in a multi-cultural environment
Working with us
There are two Chevron companies operating in the Philippines: Chevron Holdings Incorporated (CHI) and Chevron Philippines Incorporated (CPI).
CHI is a shared services center providing transactional, processing, and consulting services in the areas of finance and accounting, information technology, supply chain management, human resources, downstream customer service and marketing. Established in 1998, CHI serves Chevron affiliates in six continents around the world. Over the years, it has grown to be one of the leading members of the shared services industry in the Philippines.
CHI has received various recognitions as a top employer: the 2022 Diversity Company of the Year; the 2021 Asia's Best Employer Brand Award; 2021 Global Best Employer Brand Award; 2020 HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia; 2019 Circle of Excellence, Top Employer Category at Asia CEO Awards and the 2018 Wellness Company of the Year at the same Asia CEO Awards.
CPI markets the Caltex brand of top-quality fuels, lubricants and petroleum products through a network of service stations, terminals and sales offices.
At Chevron, we are committed to fostering diversity and inclusion at all levels of our company and at all stages of the employee experience. We constantly strive to attract, develop and retain diverse Filipino talent. Globally, Chevron Corporation has achieved a rating of 100 percent in the Human Rights Campaign Equality Index for the past 17 years. The Index ranks American companies based on their commitment to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender equality in the workplace.
- Competitive salary
- Allowances, medical and optical reimbursements
- Health care coverage for you and your eligible dependents
- Robust employee centred programs for health and wellness
- Time-off to promote healthy work-life balance or to care for your family
- Annual corporate incentive bonus when the company meets established goals
- Recognition & awards program
- Long-term savings plan
- Life insurance
- Career development opportunities to all employees through onboarding, training and development, mentoring, volunteering opportunities and employee networking groups
- Hybrid work model - work remotely from home several days a week
Connect with us:
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Makati City, NCR
Join us and help create the future of energy
Chevron seeks people who are driven to find cleaner, smarter ways to power the world. People like you. Turn your ideas into solutions. Discover all the places you can work, all the diverse people you can collaborate with and all the global issues you can help solve. We invite you to explore it all.
Imagine a global career with endless opportunities
Chevron offers a truly global and collaborative work experience. You'll team up with some of the best and brightest people in locations around the world using leading edge technology to create energy solutions. And you'll discover a world of extraordinary opportunity, challenge and fulfillment where you can pursue goals, develop new skills, change career paths, and explore new horizons.