STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics in Brunswick, Maine.
Position Overview:Inspect aircraft assembly activities and products for conformance with government and company standards and specifications. Report deviations and support preventive and corrective actions analysis aiming the delivery of products and services at their highest quality to customers.
- Perform general mechanical functions on aircraft and related systems. This shall include, but not be limited to items such as removal and installation of panels and components, repair work and sheet metal repair or installation.
- Troubleshooting and evaluation of systems on the aircraft when designated.
- Inspection and evaluation of the aircraft and components when designated.
- Aircraft movement, assistance in performance runs and taxiing when required.
- Maintenance and repair of shop facility, equipment and tooling when required.
- Work independently on projects when required.
- Any other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Airframe and Powerplant License.
- Aircraft specific factory training with be highly regarded.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Airframe and Powerplant license minimum.
- 2 to 5 years prior experience on aircraft maintenance for the basics.
- Turbine aircraft experience preferred, but not essential.
- Self-motivated and maintain a constant pace for completion of inspections.
- Process work with minimum supervision.
- Attend work every day as scheduled to include overtime and weekend assignments when required for AOG aircraft on maintenance issues.
- Notify supervisor in advance of shift starting if unable to work.
- Must have reliable transportation to get to work each and every day.
- Perform all work in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration guidelines. -Follow all company and OSHA safety rules during performance of duties.
- Maintain customer oriented work habits.
- Work harmoniously with other team member to achieve the common goals.
- Other technicians in turbine service or other departments.
- Team Leader of team assigned, Director of Maintenance.
- Customers or outside vendors.
- Lift 50 lbs.
- Routine walking, bending and squatting or sitting.
- Routing or repetitive physical motion with arms and hands including overhead.
- Ability to complete normal everyday maintenance inspection and repair actions.
- Complete normal maintenance task cards and forms.
- Understanding and implementation of regulations and guidelines.
- Troubleshoot or evaluate system operation.
- Work with others in a professional manner.
- Work with aviation computer systems such as CAMP and corridor.
- Work under supervision of assigned Team Leader and Director of Maintenance.
- May be directed to supervise other technicians in some capacity.
- Work with minimal supervision when required.
- The majority of work will be accomplished in a heated hangar.
- Work outside during aircraft runs will occur.
- Varied positions in and around the aircraft.
- Standard aviation tools supplied by the mechanic.
- Pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical equipment.
- Jacks, stands, lifts and other support devices.
- Tugs, power carts and other engine powered equipment.
Services:A certified part 145 repair station, housed at the former Brunswick Naval Air Base P3 Orion Maintenance Hangar, in Brunswick, ME. The 106,000 sq. ft. of hangar space has an additional 62,000 sq. ft. of maintenance shops and offices, and over 20,000 sq. ft. of elevated mezzanines. We are able to provide first-class tooling, personnel, and facilities in order to achieve the highest quality maintenance on each of the above-mentioned contracts, as well as service to its part 135 leased aircraft. The repair station currently services a wide array of aircraft, including but not limited to: Gulfstream (all models), Bombardier Global Express, and Dassault Falcon 10 and 900. The scope of work provided on these range anywhere from small discrepancy checks to heavy calendar maintenance.
About STS Technical Services:STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore! If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
About STS Aviation Group
STS Aviation Group was founded in 1986, and over the past three decades, the company has grown to become a global powerhouse in the aerospace industry. With headquarters in Jensen Beach, Florida and offices around the world, our company provides a growing range of solutions to the global aviation industry. These solutions include component sales and distribution, workforce management, aircraft engineering services, line maintenance, and aircraft repair and modifications.
Over the years, STS Aviation Group has become widely known for its breadth of capabilities and customer-centric approach to helping airlines and aircraft operators meet their critical operational and people requirements all over the world.
To learn more about STS Aviation Group and what makes us the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” browse the pages of this website or give us a call today at 1-800-800-2400.